Fans have turned against Moore

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

SOME fans have turned against Moore

Doing a poll immediately after a poor result skews the results massively 

Don’t forget to add all those that didn’t vote to the opinion you voted for. Also assume many of those voting for the opinion you don’t like might die soon so their vote can’t count.

I love modern day democrats.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I think @Owlstalk is correct in saying that the Poll results tend to shift more in the Manager's favour after the immediate frustration of the result dissipates somewhat and this impacts voting.

However as I have said in another thread it took several months for the Out vote re Luhukay to get up to 90%.

Even a 70% + Out vote re Moore would show just how sure the fan base is that Moore is not the right man to manage SWFC.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You will be waiting a long time for a good result to skew the result the other way. 

• Like 1

Maybe it's the tiny grounds and minnow teams we are playing that don't help me think we look like a Sunday league, no wait that's to much praise, school team. But, I don't see the point sacking him, who we gonna get who's better? We can't keep changing manager like last season, that doesn't work. Give him to the end of the season. If it's not worked, he can go then and a new manager can bring in players they want in a new window. Rather than try and work with Moore's leftovers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shadowl said:

Maybe it's the tiny grounds and minnow teams we are playing that don't help me think we look like a Sunday league, no wait that's to much praise, school team.

We look as pants as we did in the Championship - in a lower league - and we’d probably look as pants in league two. 

Can we have someone that can turn up and at least get the basic football requirements please.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is very true, unfortunately the problem with that comment is that there have been zero opportunities to conduct a poll after a good result for some considerable time.

Lets have another poll if/ when we win a game to see if people are really that fickle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1