Fans have turned against Moore

14 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Actually it was because despite our utter shitstate last season, people could see we were generally improving and we nearly, oh so nearly stayed up.

Nowt to do with his health, and this post of yours makes you seem an utter classless berk.

Unfortunately this season, after building a bloated squad with a lot of Championship experience, anything other than play-offs I think has to be deemed as a failure. 

If these were the results we were having with only a few players signed and youngsters on the bench in a clear cost-cutting and stabilising season, I would be right behind him... as it is it's clear he's absolutely lost it and needs to go. 

Listen up Student.

The question was why people have not turned on him sooner.

My answer was that he was poorly. What is wrong with that?

You are one of a growing number of posters on OT desperate to take offence and trying to find more sinister problems.

If I was you I would stick to countdown and your pot noodle.

• Like 6

Just now, heppers said:

Listen up Student.

The question was why people have not turned on him sooner.

You are one of a growing number of posters on OT desperate to take offence and trying to find more sinister problems.

Let's not be getting personal with other users

Debate the topic not the poster

Owlstalk Shop

43 minutes ago, heppers said:

Don’t forget to add all those that didn’t vote to the opinion you voted for. Also assume many of those voting for the opinion you don’t like might die soon so their vote can’t count.

I love modern day democrats.

I didn't vote, but I would be happy to see him go.

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

for me I’d like to see someone like Alex Neil. Did well with Norwich (promotion to PL) and turned Preston into a solid side with minimal resources. 

I’m not saying he’d turn us into Brazil but he’d certainly improve the current situation. 

Yeah I wouldn’t mind Alex Neil. Certainly knows how to get a team organised. Decent shout that . 

7 minutes ago, Mosborough-owl said:

It’s pointless sacking him. This league is a nightmare to get out off. Just look at other teams that come down. They all struggle for a few seasons while they adjust to it. We’ve stopped the free fall. We are been competitive. It’s gunna take time unfortunately. I’m not saying Moore is the man to take us forward. But I don’t think sacking him will make us better. 

I guess we are at least in a stable position, just not setting the league on fire as we'd hoped.

Maybe we need a bit more patience in the hope that DM has a bit of an epiphany and starts doing the things we're all screaming for.

Things like playing players in positions they're comfortable in, keeping the bones of a settled team, stopping monkeying around at the back and playing with a bit more cut and thrust.

• Like 2

For me the biggest single reason for voting ‘out’ is I really don’t to watch us any more. We are absolutely terrible. Cheltenham made us look absolutely shîte in every department for more than half the game. It’s dire stuff. I never for one second thought we would win when we were 2:1 up. I believe we are a team that is several degrees worse than the sum of our parts. 
I honestly think Thompson would get us playing better. 

• Like 2

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Doesn't matter one jot if he stays or goes, sadly.

This is depressing but I don’t completely disagree. I just can’t see us getting anywhere while Chansiri owns the club. 

5 minutes ago, heppers said:

I would use poorly to describe someone who has the sniffles and a head cold, not hospitalised with Covid and pneumonia and having lost an absolute buttload of weight.

6 minutes ago, heppers said:

... what?

2 minutes ago, Beany71 said:

To be fair Neil he was called an utter classless berk first. 

I know

I PM'd him to do it

lol

(THIS IS A JOKE HEPPERS BEFORE YOU START LAUNCHING INTO ONE OF YOUR PERSONAL ATTACK TIRADES) 🤣

Anyway - have a great Sunday everyone

Some great discussion on here today - some good points being well made

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, DoesJackHunt said:

This is depressing but I don’t completely disagree. I just can’t see us getting anywhere while Chansiri owns the club. 

My statement has nothing to do with Moore.

We've had on paper probably our easiest 4 game stretch we will have this season and we have put up 4 points, with the same issues hampering us every game.

It's not going to click, it's how he manages and how his teams play football. He's not going to lead us to some promised land of flowing football and winning every week, this is probably it. We will probably draw every week due to the strength of our squad balancing the tactics and team selection.

I'm pretty fed up of getting managers who are on a downward trajectory in their career (Monk, Jos, Pulis, Moore). We should look to somebody on the rise, even from League 2. Eddie Howe, Ryan Lowe, Brian Laws, Chris Wilder, Gary Rowett, Nathan Jones all spent time in League 2 before going up the leagues. 

• Like 1