Wimbledon vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

2 minutes ago, striker said:

No, decent game of football, plenty of chances and 4 goals (2 too many, I accept?).

I'm not joining the end of the world pitchfork  posse tonight. We played better than in recent games, same frailties exist, but at least tried to win a game of football. 

Agreed not result we wanted but not the disaster some are making it out to be

• Like 2

Question: Why is Darren Moore a nice man , good person , etc ?

He's obviously too soft to be a manager and seems clueless to know how to change formation /tactics when we are up against it , but why is everyone saying he's a nice person ? 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, brando said:

Moore average..that's a stretch..

Everyone's previous 'saviour' Paul Cooke also threw away a 2 goal lead today and is below us in the table. 

Moores not pulling up any trees at the moment but I suspect changing the manager won't  be the quick fix that many think it will.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, striker said:

No, decent game of football, plenty of chances and 4 goals (2 too many, I accept?).

I'm not joining the end of the world pitchfork  posse tonight. We played better than in recent games, same frailties exist, but at least tried to win a game of football. 

We failed, the top 5 didn't and most of them had tougher games than ours. We shouldn't fail to win that game.

Just now, Ray Von shabba said:

Agree.

Another day and we score 4 or 5.

Take out the individual mistakes and it becomes an easy win.

Rinse and repeat this for about 5-6 games this season isn’t it? 

When do you say enough is enough, we aren’t turning that corner where they start becoming ‘easy wins’.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, striker said:

Can't control what others do. Saw a decent games of football today. Disappointing result, but improvement in overall performance. 

No we can't control what others do but we need to control our results, especially from 2-0 up with 25 minutes left, if others above us are winning games. 

Guest Willow Owl
5 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Hello Mr Wildsmith I'm afraid your son didn't play that well today.

Writing on the wall after 3 flaps in the first 5 minutes.

Is that the best you got when called out for talking crap. 

14 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Last night I predicted 6-2 that what it should have been.

Wing must make it three but puts the ball into Wimbledon Park WTF within a minute they're back in the game.

Best display particularly impressed with attitude second half, a few mistakes but our profligacy in front of goal prevented a cricket score.

Need to build on this by putting those chances away.     

Dele Bashiru misses two very clear sitters and somehow Wing is at fault for missing?? Ok

The thing for me is that we went 0-2 up in the 61st minute.

We'd already played 2/3 of the game, and it's not like we'd raced into such a lead within the first 15 minutes with 75 minutes to try to hold it.

Within 6 minutes the Dons had pulled one back, and it came as no surprise that we threw points away.

The Moorons can say what they like, we're not going up with Daz in charge.