Wimbledon vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

It's a mental thing with Wednesday - has been for years. The players and managers pick it up for the club's culture. 

The lack of win conversions from being behind, and the amount of times we let leads slip; and concede goals in the last few minutes in laughable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bucksowl said:

Would love a neg button. its the players on the pitch

No it stops with him. His selections and in game decisions are cretinous. I'm not normally a sack the manager kind of guy but he seriously doesn't have a clue and the longer he's here the worse off we'll be. 

12 minutes ago, Bucksowl said:

????????????????????? The manager who is on the park?

The manager who makes substitutions that make us worse more often than they make us better.

My twopenneth. Brown and Patterson not contributed anything yet both finish. Two nil and comfy but can’t finish it? Then you just knew what was coming. Moore didn’t seem to know what do. Go for it or stick, so makes a bizzare substitution

officials absolutely w@nk. But that’s the league we are in.

I hate football.

I'm prepared to accept some stick, agree we shouldn't be losing 2 goal leads and individual errors cost us, again. 

Yes, we could have managed the game better, in hindsight. However, I've been wanting us to go and be attacking, look for more goals, so would be hypocritical to criticise when we've tried to do that. 

But, for large parts more cohesion today and created some really good chances and went for more goals. I hope we carry on that philosophy and don't revert to negative defending. 

I suppose if we are going to draw, better to be disappointed about not winning, that grateful for not losing.

I expect the usual meltdown on here and some laughing notifications coming my way, but was an entertaining game, much more attacking intent and felt I got my money's worth today. 

Disappointed with the result, performance ok and another day will win more games playing like that than being pragmatic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

No it stops with him. His selections and in game decisions are cretinous. I'm not normally a sack the manager kind of guy but he seriously doesn't have a clue and the longer he's here the worse off we'll be. 

He has the team need to take resposabilaty

• Haha 1