Darren Moore - I don't care!

3 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

He said he wants to do this!

But he’s also going to pick the team/system depending on the opposition. 

I mean, it’ll be a miracle if he pulls off consistency with inconsistent selection and tactics!

We have a squad that should be good enough to be competitive in this division with it's own defined style of play. We shouldn't have to change to cater for the opposition every game. Of course tweak it a little to counter their strengths but in the main trust in what you have to be good enough and let them worry about how we play.

Unfortunately I have no idea from one week to the next of how we want to play and more worryingly it seems that the players don't either. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

This is exactly why I don't understand when we have fans saying "Give him time"

Time to do what exactly? 

We look such a puzzled and uncomfortable side to watch, there isn't anything that looks like it's steady progression barring the odd "hanging on in there" victory.

If today's performance is something he doesn't care about then we know exactly what to expect week in week out then, low level of energy, boring and toothless football and the team will continually get a pat on the back from the manager regardless. 

I've heard some say players love to play under him and he commands respect, I actually think they just realise what an absolute nugget he is and that he will never see faults in you despite how little effort you put in.

Spot on mate.

11 games he’s had as well as last season. It’s clear we won’t ever progress with him in charge. I’m very concerned about how he comes across in his post match interviews too because he reminds of Jos, in the sense the football was clueless but then you realise why when you listen to them!! 

What must the players think!

• Like 2

Another worrying trying is that during the first few games of the season he was constantly on about corbeanu and they he was excited for the fans to actually see this lad. Then he hardly plays him.

Eventually these players are going to stop believing the bull he's pedaling.

• Like 1

He’s also going to be picking the formation & players based on individual teams and their strengths.

We have without doubt the highest budget in the division. Other teams should be adapting and adjusting to us!

I have no doubt in my mind we will not be going up under Moore. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, NeonLeon said:

He said he wants to do this!

But he’s also going to pick the team/system depending on the opposition. 

I mean, it’ll be a miracle if he pulls off consistency with inconsistent selection and tactics!

Its just nonsense isn't it, we shouldn't be setting up differently according to the opposites. No wonder 11 games in players haven't a clue where they should be, where teammates are and still amongst the lowest scorers in the league. 

I'm a Moore supporter, but he's starting to lose me if I'm honest. I've had enough of poo football, this isn't new to Wednesday fans. My main hope with Moore is that we'd start to have a footballing Identity. 

I'd like him to be brave, stick with a team and formation, concentrate on us and go and attack.

Just now, SiJ said:

If the system worked, why did he make two changes at half time?

That's the worrying thing, he actually thought the system in the first half was working and it hampered his plans because he had to take two of due to injuries.

The guys deluded.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ANDY said:

If we win every game 1-0 playing rubbish like we did today we will go up as champions. 

And fans will still moan. 

So are you suggesting fans shouldn’t highlight a poor performance if the team win?  I think everyone knows if we play every game like today then we certainly don’t go up.  The underlying performances are very poor and far more likely to see us finish in mid table at best.

• Like 2

Must be pinning his hopes that one day we’ll play well because today we won whilst playing so badly, it was laughable.

How Bolton failed to score on 3 occasions defied belief bearing in mind how many they have scored this season.

If Moore thinks we did well today he needs to go into politics as a spin doctor.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

'the game plan was get the ball wide and it worked with the goal, I'm pleased today.' 

We only had Thursday and Friday to plan the system and it worked

amazed you came up with that masterplan in 48hrs lad

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Another worrying trying is that during the first few games of the season he was constantly on about corbeanu and they he was excited for the fans to actually see this lad. Then he hardly plays him.

Eventually these players are going to stop believing the bull he's pedaling.

To be fair he’s just called Gibson a major player after giving him his first league start in 11 games.

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Was this his *coach badges* moment ala Irvine? 

Sounds like it.

The ‘to the trained eye the positives of the system was there’ definitely reminded me of Irvine’s badge moment.

Edited by NeonLeon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

Must be pinning his hopes that one day we’ll play well because today we won whilst playing so badly, it was laughable.

How Bolton failed to score on 3 occasions defied belief bearing in mind how many they have scored this season.

If Moore thinks we did well today he needs to go into politics as a spin doctor.

Defied belief ?   Do you watch much football ??  It’s not exactly a rare occurrence for teams to dominate and not score is it ?? 

Possession doesn’t win games,  goals do , remind me how many Bolton scored ? When I was walking out of Hillsborough tonight buzzing with the win I couldn’t help thinking by the atmosphere and look of people around me that I’d missed Bolton bag 5 !?