Darren Moore - I don't care!

5 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Some fans are only happy when they are moaning. 

Another good 3 points today and our current ppg would see us finish in the playoffs.

Enjoy the win.

It wouldn’t though would it lol 

As I’d all teams above us use that theory they would remain where they are and we would be 9th still. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Eh?

It won't do if all the clubs above us keep getting their current points per game ratio.

You don't think their is anything worth debating about the merits of our performance today? 

Clubs will drop off. 75 points is nearly always enough for a playoff finish.

Sure of course there is. But we've won today, our points haul so far is decent. I just don't understand why they is so much negativity all the time. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, NorthernOwl said:

We are on course at the moment to finish on 75 points. How is that not being competitive?

OK. 

If you think we can carry on playing like that and end up with 75 points this season then fair play, you must be an optimist. 

In my opinion we are fortunate to be on 18 points, it is more than our performances have deserved. 

Just now, NorthernOwl said:

Clubs will drop off. 75 points is nearly always enough for a playoff finish.

Sure of course there is. But we've won today, our points haul so far is decent. I just don't understand why they is so much negativity all the time. 

'clubs will drop off'

But we won't playing like that.

OK.

Did you enjoy watching us today.

How many times have you enjoyed watching this season? 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

OK. 

If you think we can carry on playing like that and end up with 75 points this season then fair play, you must be an optimist. 

In my opinion we are fortunate to be on 18 points, it is more than our performances have deserved. 

Several other games where we could have gained additional points but for individual errors. 18 points so far is fair.

Yes I'm an optimist and yes I think we'll finish in the playoffs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

'clubs will drop off'

But we won't playing like that.

OK.

Did you enjoy watching us today.

How many times have you enjoyed watching this season? 

I certainly enjoyed the 3 points yes. 

The football hasn't been great but we are in league 1 after all. 

Of course I'd prefer to win and play well but I'm a Wednesday fan so I've learnt not to be greedy lol

Just now, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Hi Darren 

5 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Clubs will ermmmm drop off. 75 points is nearly always enough for a ermmmmm playoff finish.

Sure of course there is. But we've won today and there was good ermmmm volume, our points haul so far is ermmmmm decent. I just don't understand why they is so much ermmmm negativity all the time. 

1 minute ago, NorthernOwl said:

I certainly enjoyed the 3 points yes. 

The football hasn't been great but we are in league 1 after all. 

Of course I'd prefer to win and play well but I'm a Wednesday fan so I've learnt not to be greedy lol

It's not just about playing well. It's about playing with a belief that the system works, do you really think we are showing any of that? If anything we have gone backwards from a good opening month.

It wasn't particularly pretty under Sturrock or Megson at this level either but at least they looked like they had a considered plan which the teams trusted. 

Moore can say what he wants, but we have all watch the match today and all the rubbish we have played all season. He must think we are all stupid. He's not bothered about performance's. Good performance's produce good results 9 times out of 10. He would not know about that. Never won anything. Uto