Darren Moore - I don't care!

39 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

The late great David Bowie wrote songs by cutting up words and then picking em out of a bag and joining them together. Pretty sure that Darren Moore does similar with the squad before a game. Not really having the same success though is he.

He is a lad insane.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We have a squad that should be good enough to be competitive in this division

Why do you believe this? We signed 14 new players. No transfer fees, free transfers and loanees. Have you honestly critiqued our squad against the others or are you just believing in the hype? I don’t mean to be confrontational but this is the narrative of so many of our fans and I just don’t get it. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Both injured 

why change the formation though?

He could have kept the formation with the subs he used - the one he has just claimed worked so well to get us the win after just 2 days working on it - yet he didn't, and we only got the win after the change of formation and even then it was more by luck than judgement. 

Surely he can't think that was a perfectly executed performance? 

34 minutes ago, ANDY said:

If we win every game 1-0 playing rubbish like we did today we will go up as champions. 

And fans will still moan. 

Some fans are only happy when they are moaning. 

Another good 3 points today and our current ppg would see us finish in the playoffs.

Enjoy the win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Why do you believe this? We signed 14 new players. No transfer fees, free transfers and loanees. Have you honestly critiqued our squad against the others or are you just believing in the hype? I don’t mean to be confrontational but this is the narrative of so many of our fans and I just don’t get it. 

Likewise, how do you know they are not good enough?

• Like 1

Megson and Turner managed it

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

I am not saying we should be running away with it, just competitive and with a game plan that suits the players we have.

Do you think the sides we are coming up against have far better squads than us - Plymouth, Morecambe, Shrewsbury, Oxford? Wigan and Bolton don't have a pot to p*ss in and have had huge changes to their squads recently, as have many teams, they seem more cohesive than us. 

Are you seriously saying Moore is getting the best out of what he has?  

Indeed. I suspect few have much understanding as to how our squad stacks up against the competition.

How many have watched other teams in this league with any regularity? I certainly haven't. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously..The "System" that saw us nearly concede in the first couple of minutes?

to be fair we could have been 1 up in 30 seconds if that berahino shot was on target. 

small margins. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Some fans are only happy when they are moaning. 

Another good 3 points today and our current ppg would see us finish in the playoffs.

Enjoy the win.

Eh?

It won't do if all the clubs above us keep getting their current points per game ratio.

You don't think their is anything worth debating about the merits of our performance today? 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I am not saying we should be running away with it, just competitive and with a game plan that suits the players we have.

Do you think the sides we are coming up against have far better squads than us - Plymouth, Morecambe, Shrewsbury, Oxford? Wigan and Bolton don't have a pot to p*ss in and have had huge changes to their squads recently, as have many teams, they seem more cohesive than us. 

Are you seriously saying Moore is getting the best out of what he has?  

We are on course at the moment to finish on 75 points. How is that not being competitive?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

The late great David Bowie wrote songs by cutting up words and then picking em out of a bag and joining them together. Pretty sure that Darren Moore does similar with the squad before a game. Not really having the same success though is he.

It’ll all be Hunky Dory 

• Haha 3