Chris Houghton sacked.

adelphi1867

Means nothing. Still a fantastic manager. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. No idea what else is happening at the club. 

I remember people saying "God no!" at the suggestion of David Moyes being our manager. Not that it was ever realistic but you get the point. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, poite said:

Means nothing. Still a fantastic manager. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.

He's got a good track record at Championship level, but always seems to get found out in the Premiership.

I think Forest, right now, are one of those clubs (bit like us) where it's such a horror show off the pitch that the negativity affects the squad. Managing a club under those circumstances is always going to be a thankless task.

• Like 3

Just now, poite said:

Means nothing. Still a fantastic manager. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. No idea what else is happening at the club. 

I remember people saying "God no!" at the suggestion of David Moyes being our manager. Not that it was ever realistic but you get the point. 

I'll be the first to admit that I'm stunned by the fantastic job that Moyes, Irvine and co have done at WHUFC in the last 18-20 months.

Totally took me by surprise that one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Wonder if theyll approach the bus driver?

It sounds like it's the other way around...

Cooper is not the only candidate being considered for the role. Chris Wilder’s representatives are understood to have made contact with Forest to express an interest in the job in recent months but the club do not see the former Sheffield United manager as a viable option.

:duntmatter:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/16/nottingham-forest-sack-chris-hughton

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Cooper is not the only candidate being considered for the role. Chris Wilder’s representatives are understood to have made contact with Forest to express an interest in the job in recent months but the club do not see the former Sheffield United manager as a viable option.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/16/nottingham-forest-sack-chris-hughton

We need someone to rustle up a meme combining Cwisseh with Yosser Hughes.

Giz a job.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Jesus 😂😂

Please lads, I waint spend £100m again I promise.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If pigs aren’t interested in him, it’s more than likely the fact he likes bad mouthing his owners. Like Simon Jordan said, potential employers notice that kind of thing.

• Like 2