6 game bundle.

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

What makes this option more attractive to people than just paying to attend the games that they want to attend ?

I think last time I bought one there was a bit of a saving with these compared to the POTG prices.

But with this one there’s barely any saving compared to attending 6 games and just paying on the gate so I can’t see us selling many 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

What makes this option more attractive to people than just paying to attend the games that they want to attend ?

For reference, Tuesday night game against Fleetwood was £19 members, £23 non members.

The 6 on the Kop with this average out at £19 a game. Not sure how many Saturday games this season would be £19.

Can’t vouch for other stands as I didn’t check the prices on them for the games.

In all, it’s not bad if you can commit to 6 games now before Christmas. Personally I think the club should do more of this, and potentially weekend season tickets etc for those who can’t make mid week games.

So none members for this bundle are £23 a game in the kop 

£26 in the north 

£29 south 

all these are £1 below the cat b price and £1 above the cat c for normal potg joe bloggs whom has no membership or anything like that 

6 games to choose from 9 available  you could make this work to be a saving , at worst I’m pretty sure it will be a saving but minimal of maybe £1 a game (£6) , at best you could possibly save £18( if all of them turn out to be A’s but I would be surprised. I’m sure they have worked out it must be a saving in any games you choose meaning most are likely to be as a and b . It’s a good idea but maybe needed to be tad cheaper across to get full support , but you can never please everyone 

Lol 

Right idea but wrong pricing. As already said by a few above,  there's not really much incentive to buy one.

The saving would be negligible. 

For the North Stand it averages out at £26. The next home game v Shrewsbury is Cat B, which is £27 on the North. 

I would imagine the majority will be Cat B, so to just save a quid isn't worth it. Even that's  wiprd out by the £1 it costs to post each ticket to you if you can't  print one out. And if for whatever reason you end up only using 5, you've about £20 down.

1 hour ago, yeadonowl said:

Bottom of the league Shrewsbury announced as a category B game 

Get your bundles folks 

Indeed currently 22nd and finish last season 17th, a category D game if of course if category C and D will even ever be used.

Seems a joke if all games are A or B, may as well simplify it and have one price for every game.

I have taken out membership as I can’t get to enough games to justify a season ticket and feel anything that gets bums in seats is a good move. Those quibbling about the level of savings have to also bear in mind that with the commitment made by season ticket holders the discounts have to be seen to be fair to all 

Right idea and the club should do more of this. Pricing could just be a touch more of an incentive. 

On another note, I’m in York in a couple of weeks time so had a wee look on their ticketing website to see how much it is to  watch them. £20 an adult for National League North, the sixth tier! £23 a game to watch us for 6 games doesn’t seem half bad now.

8 hours ago, 0742 said:

I like this, definitely a step in the right direction with regards to bringing more fans in who can't commit to a season ticket. 

Less than £20 per match on the Kop if you are a member too, which is how the club should be pricing games. A good run up to Christmas results wise and another initiative like this in the New Year will boost the coffers for Mooreo to get his spends on in the January transfer window.

Did Chansiri wake up one morning and come to his senses? We're moving in the right direction for a change, whose in charge now Darren Moore himself? 

2 hours ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

You are going to watch Wednesday not Shrewsbury surely?? 

So if we're only going to watch Wednesday, why must it cost more to watch us play Shrewsbury than Fleetwood and even more to watch us play Doncaster?

Should be just one price, not 4 categories and 4 different prices.

Just answered my own question ....£30 for a membership https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/202122-memberships-on-sale-now/

So basically if your not a member and are going to buy a bundle.....

It's worth buying a membership if you're also go to approx 5 home games in the second half of the season. Then you'll save more as a member