6 game bundle.

I like this, definitely a step in the right direction with regards to bringing more fans in who can't commit to a season ticket. 

Less than £20 per match on the Kop if you are a member too, which is how the club should be pricing games. A good run up to Christmas results wise and another initiative like this in the New Year will boost the coffers for Mooreo to get his spends on in the January transfer window.

• Like 3

As mentioned above it works out at £30 a game (with the £1 admin fee) for the South Stand which is Category B for every game.

The remaining home game till Boxing Day are.

Shrewsbury (W/E)

Oxford (W/E)

Bolton (W/E)

Lincoln (W/E)

Gillingham (W/E)

MK Dons (Mid/W)

Wycombe (W/E)

Acrington (W/E)

Burton Albion (W/E) - Boxing day 

Does anyone honestly believe any of these 9 fixtures should be either a category A or B game. So to get the bundle on the South Stand it will be cheaper to pay game by game unless this tells us every game is going to be A or B to Christmas.

For me the 6 pack for none members should be £150 - season ticket holders will already be going, members will already be going, none members are the fans we want to attract but we are going to charge them potentially more than the fans that turns up on the night.

As seem to be the norm with the ticket office a good idea but at the wrong price.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

As mentioned above it works out at £30 a game (with the £1 admin fee) for the South Stand which is Category B for every game.

Shrewsbury (W/E)

Oxford (W/E)

Bolton (W/E)

Lincoln (W/E)

Gillingham (W/E)

MK Dons (Mid/W)

Wycombe (W/E)

Acrington (W/E)

Does anyone honestly believe any of these 9 fixtures should be either a category A or B game. So to get the bundle on the South Stand it will be cheaper to pay game by game unless this tells us every game is going to be A or B to Christmas.

For me the 6 pack for none members should be £150 - season ticket holders will already be going, members will already be going, none members are the fans we want to attract but we are going to charge them potentially more than the fans that turns up on the night.

As seem to be the norm with the ticket office a good idea but at the wrong price.

Plus Sunderland once rearranged. That will be CatA.

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Shrewsbury (W/E)

Oxford (W/E)

Bolton (W/E)

Lincoln (W/E)

Gillingham (W/E)

MK Dons (Mid/W)

Wycombe (W/E)

Acrington (W/E)

When deciding categories you've got to bear in mind we're in L1. Six of those teams are in the top half of the table ATM.

I applaud the club's initiative in trying to accommodate supporters who can't make all matches. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not really a great deal. The price on the South stand per game for that bundle is £29 which is the same price as for a single ticket (The average price of cat A-D games.)
Sorry ticket office, but this is not a good deal. Unless all the games are cat A or B. Cat A  is £32, cat B is £30, Cat C is £28 and Cat D is £26.

I expect prices for North Stand/Grandstad and The Kop are similar.

And note: We only have 9 home league one games from now until and including boxing day which is the time limit to use all your 6 games in the bundle.

• Like 4

The Owls are pleased to announce details of a six-game discounted bundle package for supporters unable to attend every league game at Hillsborough.

Be it work/family commitments or just personal preference, it is often the case that supporters are unable to make each S6 contest over the course of a season.

Consequently, from our next home match up to and including Boxing Day, supporters will have the option to buy the new six-game bundle.

With flexibility in mind, there is no need to choose all six games in the first instance as long as all selections are redeemed before matchday and used before the Boxing Day fixture against Burton.

A further plus is that individual packages can be managed online, with no requirement to visit or call the Ticket Office in advance.

If tickets for your preferred fixture are not on sale, you can return to your account later and select when the fixture becomes available for purchase.

A tiered pricing system is in place below with options for general sale tickets, while Owls Members will also receive additional discounts.

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, darra said:

About time. This has been a thing in US sports for year's. It was suggested by me and others during Lee Straffords time. Good move by the club.

We did these 3 years ago when Jos was manager.

I bought one.

I didn’t see one win in any of the 6 games of the bundle 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Cracking move, great marketing and good pricing. as well to offer mini season tickets with flexibility of choosing the games.

As a member, certainly considering purchasing the bundle.

Agree apart from the good pricing, as stated in the posts above with the Cat games available this isnt really a good deal. Should have been 150 for non members 

• Haha 1