Luongo, Byers or Adeniran - who starts in the best team?

Who would you start in your best team?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Byers
    • Luongo
    • Adeniran

In my opinion, it is a really tough battle between the three.

Adeniran - provides lots of energy and more physicality than any of the others. Youngest of the trio with limited experience, but did play a key role at Wycombe and has shone already this year.

Byers - Has good technique and tackling, doesn't shy away from a challenge. Has a lot to prove after being let go from Swansea and a failed spell at Portsmouth.

Luongo - most experienced of the trio but has struggled for fitness. Previously impressed under Monk in the Championship. Also has international experience and can operate further forward as well as in a deeper role.

• Love 1

Luongo if fit has the experience at a higher level and is a smashing midfielder. Adeniran is still developing so needs a bit of protection IMO. We will be cashing in on him big time if we do a good job with him. 
I like Byers too but haven’t seen as much of him. Can’t believe we can have threads like this again! Makes me so happy 😁 

• Like 3

It's a long and tough season, the reality is they do all bring something a bit different to the team, but we are going to need them all this season and I trust Darren Moore to know when to use each player, just like he did yesterday.

All 3 are head shoulders above pelupessy that's for sure.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

based on yesterday all 3 , bannan and wing didnt have there best games. but this is good competition just what we need in a long season. just need a striker with a bit of pace and a goal as thats the only area id say we aint top 6 in this league , keeper no1 defence no1 midfield top 4 strikers top10 wingers top2 

Before yesterday I would have gone Bannan, Byers and Adeniran but Massimo had a stormer yesterday and is very experienced, the most disappointing one is Wing but still handy 

Nice possition to be in , we are going to need them all

Also I think Dele will have some time 

• Like 1

Rotation is the only way ,  it’s likely the best midfield in the league and the competition is going to be fierce 

Byers is fantastic on the ball, Wing hasn’t hit top gear yet ,  Adeniran so much energy and drives us forward ,  Mass Luongo it’s all about fitness and I don’t even write off FDB 

Great midfield 

1 hour ago, fudge27 said:

Luongo, Bannan and Adeniran so far for me. 

Wing hasn't hit his straps yet 

I would go with this too. Luongo in DCM with Bannan providing the creativity and Dennis with the legs. Byers to fill in for Luongo. Nothing against Wing - he’s a good player whilst he hasn’t hit the heights yet for which he is more than capable.

But, we need to get the balance in midfield correct with the right combination. It’s not properly functioning. Once it does, we will only get better and more difficult to beat.