Charlton Ath -V- Wednesday OMDT

Real tough 1st test today, but half out team our at least Championship quality, I see no reason why we can’t get a good result. Particularly looking forward to seeing some of our new signings! Will be nice to have some more pace and attacking flair in the team. Keen eye on Wing as I’ve never really seen him play before. UTO, ! 

• Like 2

I was going to write this out (part of General George S. Patton's famous speech to the Third Army before D-Day that was in the 1970 film Patton) and change the words so it matched us/football, but it would have taken awhile. Just imagine it yourself and think a Wednesday flag is in the background and it's Moore instead etc. I heard Patton was a secret Wednesday fan too.

lol🔵🦉⚪

Can’t wait to get going now!  Think everyone is interested as to the team Moore will start with.

I really hope we go for it and attack Charlton from the start.  Would be great to get a convincing win, build momentum and strike fear into the other teams.  Come on Wednesday!

28 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

I was going to write this out (part of General George S. Patton's famous speech to the Third Army before D-Day that was in the 1970 film Patton) and change the words so it matched us/football, but it would have taken awhile. Just imagine it yourself and think a Wednesday flag is in the background and it's Moore instead etc. I heard Patton was a secret Wednesday fan too.

lol🔵🦉⚪

Bloody Yanks

• Haha 1

Well done Snoots, a welcome return! 

Also well done Owlstalk for keeping us entertained during the close season.

And well done Darren Moore, for dragging our beloved clubs arse from despair to optimism on a few short weeks.

Can't bloody wait for kick off now

• Like 2
  • Love 1