The Wilderless Years

55 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Watching that Samba was a one man show yesterday. How he kept that effort out in extra time with his leg and the second penalty with just an outstretched arm and diverting it onto the bar is beyond me. The fact the pigs should have gone through makes it all the funnier

They shouldn't they. 

If you're saying they should have had another 1 or 2, Forest should have been at least 5 up from the 1st game 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

There have been so many, but Huddersfield 2012 will always be top of the list for me. The perfect way to finish off an incredible season

Yes, that was a truly appalling defeat, especially given the circumstances.

My wife's husband is a Blade and he shut himself away in his room and refused to come out.

We tried to coax him out with the promise of various alcoholic beverages, and it was only a raging thirst which finally drove him out.

lol

• Haha 2

Not sure if its been said but although the Sharp incident was a disgrace Heckingbottom needs to look at how his own behaviour contributed to the animosity 

He was way out of line and should have been red carded

Again no excuse for the headbutt, bug he doesn’t get to play the victim for me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They've got a decent squad but.. jesus, for £101m that's laughable.

Bit like us before relegation really apart from on a much grander scale. I thought all our best business under Chansiri happened in the first couple of windows. Our best players were either free or cheap. Even at £3m a piece, the likes of FF and Hooper were smart buys with the way transfers are now.

The only players they seem to like are the ones they had in League One.

• Like 1

It was said on TalkSPORT this morning by Simon Jordan, that a journalist he knew, that was at the game last night had told him that the United bench were goading supporters, and apparently officials/stewards etc were told if it carried on, there was a real chance of a major flashpoint. He went on to specifically name Sharp and McBurnie.as being the two main protagonists.

Make of that what you wish…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, g-owls said:

It was said on TalkSPORT this morning by Simon Jordan, that a journalist he knew, that was at the game last night had told him that the United bench were goading supporters, and apparently officials/stewards etc were told if it carried on, there was a real chance of a major flashpoint. He went on to specifically name Sharp and McBurnie.as being the two main protagonists.

Make of that what you wish…

2 c**ts acting like c**ts.

Doesn’t really come as a surprise.

No doubt United went there with then intention of riling up Forest.

There was that flashpoint before half time with Heckingbottom and then you had Robinson among other sycthing down Forest players.

Doesn't for one minute excuse what has happened to Sharp there, but I suspect the United players, staff and fans would have been happily rubbing it in Forest's faces had they won that penalty shootout. The game had a nasty edge to it throughout.

Edited by SiJ

1 hour ago, Mr Mercury said:

Thread suggestion

The Humble 100 mill Wild ride to

”Oh Heck !” …

It's the humility of Tufty and St Hecky of Royston which gets me right here.

Simple, modest, self-effacing men managing a virtuous club and leading pious lives.

Men so devoid of self-pride that every day upon waking they apologize for even having the temerity to exist at all.

• Haha 4