The Wilderless Years

He’s obviously a beIIend but that’s well out of order, could’ve done serious damage. 

Not sure why you wouldn’t just go down the tunnel as an away player or sub (let alone one who wasn’t even playing) when thousands of home fans run on the pitch. Stewards/coppers should be getting players, coaching staff, officials away from the pitch 

12 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Which at the time I seem to remember a fair few United having a giggle at that as well

Yes, but we’re not the scrubbers. 

Awful chav behaviour that and I hope the police get involved. 

• Like 2

Let’s be fair, he’s not a pleasant bloke, but he’s ultimately at work. Obviously nobody should be getting that at work, or anywhere mind. 

What I will also say though is from that team, Sharp or McTramp are the ones i’m least surprised that somebody would want to spark. 

3 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Let’s be fair, he’s not a pleasant bloke, but he’s ultimately at work. Obviously nobody should be getting that at work, or anywhere mind. 

What about wrestlers?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

What I will also say though is from that team, Sharp or McTramp are the ones i’m least surprised that somebody would want to spark. 

I think Jack Robinson comes across as a proper ******** myself 

• Like 1