The Wilderless Years

2 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

That incident with Sharp has been coming for a long time, not on him, but home fans getting physical with away players who can't get off the pitch quick enough. Thousands of fans running on, majority probably pissed and they see an away player walking off the pitch or something, it's been coming a while. Noticed a Hudds fan barge shoulders with a luton player the other night (bree i think) and he turned around to react. Not condoning it at all, but why is a player who's injured just stood in the techincal area watching a pitch invasion. 

I remember Clint Hill throwing punches with one of our fans when we drew 2-2 and went down 

33 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

I remember Clint Hill throwing punches with one of our fans when we drew 2-2 and went down 

Didn't think they were throwing punches?

Just a d1ckhead fan chasing him and trying to punch him in back of his head

16 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Didn't think they were throwing punches?

Just a d1ckhead fan chasing him and trying to punch him in back of his head

Clint Hill threw a punch. 

That Leicester fan punched a forest player in the cup also. 

Robinson said Forests celebrations were embarrassing at Brammall Lane. I guess he just can’t handle seeing it generally. 

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

For anyone that is taking any stick from their mates that we are in the league below 

We got f*cking pelters for 2 years in our 2 rounds of Playoffs in the Championship whilst they were below us in League One - absolutely ram it in their faces today

Or just say nothing gets to them more 

That might be my Dem Blades play off defeat yet. 

More often than not, they've just been utter sh*te and gone out. 

Last night, they were excellent and should have likely gone through before penalties. 

To put all that hard work in, miss an absolute sitter at the death and then to completely balls it up on penalties. 

*Chef kiss* 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Not to mention the unique record of losing finals at the Old Wembley, Cardiff & New Wembley….without ever scoring a goal 😂

Now that’s impressive. Get it on the Honours Board immediately!

lol

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That might be my Dem Blades play off defeat yet. 

More often than not, they've just been utter sh*te and gone out. 

Last night, they were excellent and should have likely gone through before penalties. 

To put all that hard work in, miss an absolute sitter at the death and then to completely balls it up on penalties. 

*Chef kiss* 

There have been so many, but Huddersfield 2012 will always be top of the list for me. The perfect way to finish off an incredible season

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Morning everyone

Watching that Samba was a one man show yesterday. How he kept that effort out in extra time with his leg and the second penalty with just an outstretched arm and diverting it onto the bar is beyond me. The fact the pigs should have gone through makes it all the funnier

Edited by IWEDFM

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Its like going back to the 80s. Pitch invasions crowd trouble and Samba's back in fashion.

Come on Ronnie, Sambas have never been out of fashion.  Not seen you on for a while mate, hope you’re ok. 

• Like 1