The Wilderless Years

1 minute ago, H2Owl said:

They’d do a lot worse than just getting rid. 

Not the player you want associated with the club.

True, but much funnier to be made to keep him and pay his wages, better still have to play him every week.

lol

• Haha 2

Guest I Love Coffee
16 minutes ago, Django said:

Kop finest seems a well rounded individual 

Probably in more ways than one

On your way to Wembley and you assault a man bigger than your club. Vile, deluded bunch.

My ******** Skip forever.#twitterblades #sufc

— Kop.Finest (@KopFinest) May 17, 2022

Yes, Ollie McBurnie is bigger than Nottingham Forest. 

You know, the club who won the top flight in the 1970s, two European Cups and a decent few League Cups too. 

Coming from the fan of a club who last one a major honour in 1925. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, H2Owl said:

Not the player you want associated with the club.

I think he's exactly the type of player they want associated with their club.

Classless yobbish behaviour is baked into the DNA of that bitter, vile, jealous, little club.

Their 'legends' are all absolute scumbags. Morgan, Bradshaw and some still absolutely pine for Evans.

It comes from the top down. They revel in it

and is the natural default setting comfort zone for them.

Not like they have previous at all for turning the game into a nasty battle is it?

ADD649A4-BA36-4869-B869-CBC60ADE187A.jpeg.779d4ccd36ec99316399d933a170fb7e.jpeg

As we often sing at derby games, they truly are the śhit of Sheffield.

• Like 3

In my lifetime, they've only been half decent when they've got some absolute throwers in their side. 

The Warnock side had Morgan, Brown, Geary, Kenny etc. 

The Wilder side and what we are seeing now has some proper knobs too - McBurnie, Sharp, Baldock, Egan, Robinson, Henderson before he f*cked off, Ramsdale before he f*cked off. 

A combination of thugs and mouthy tw@ts. 

• Like 3

Guest Mcguigan
1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

McBurnie didn’t defend his teammate and get the supporter to the ground, like it was some sort of martial art containment move.

The guy stumbled after grabbing Brewster and McBurnie saw the cowards opportunity of sticking the boot in when he was down.

40 minutes ago, SiJ said:

In my lifetime, they've only been half decent when they've got some absolute throwers in their side. 

The Wilder side and what we are seeing now has some proper knobs too - McBurnie, Sharp, Baldock, Egan, Robinson, Henderson before he f*cked off, Ramsdale before he f*cked off. 

Even the usually mild mannered Paul Heckingbottom has turned into a bit of a bellend. The throw-in business yesterday was completely out of order 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fudge27 said:

They shouldn't they. 

If you're saying they should have had another 1 or 2, Forest should have been at least 5 up from the 1st game 

True but they could have easily gone through yesterday had it not been for a goalkeeping masterclass

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

No doubt most of those crying about Billy will be celebrating this, like he is some sort of legend. 

He's a complete and utter tail. The way he was first on the pitch during the Hecky incident shows how little class this guy has. 

Hes only interested in aggro. Got his big move, got attention and has lost the plot 

35 minutes ago, Django said:

He was a stand up bloke 17 years back iirc

He was then yeah, but don't forget when someone joins the Blades they're instructed to do 200 hours of self hypnosis - with affirmations such as "you are humble" and "you are a victim" on repeat, so not really his fault

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

To be fair wish we have had a few more ‘orrible players in our teams over the years. Might have had a bit more success

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair wish we have had a few more ‘orrible players in our teams over the years. Might have had a bit more success

We probably could do with toughening up a bit, but I'd rather not have outright knobs playing for us. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 2