The Wilderless Years

Fulham had probably been on the ******** all week, so was a nice fixture for them. 

Hopefully Forest brush off their disappointment and knock the scrubbers out. 

Wish Heckingbottom wasn’t their manager though. Can’t help but like the bloke. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

The first goal was thrown in by the Fulham keeper. Even a Sunday league keeper would have dived to make sure it wasn't going to creep in at the near post.

Gazzaniga is proper khazi. From the Wayne Hennessey school of not letting in clangers but everything that he does is definitely saveable. Today was a joke though.

A friend of mine, massive Blade, has told me that United aren't releasing today's attendance yet as they want it to be higher than our attendance on Monday night.

Not sure if that's a wind up as I've not checked if it is listed anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me if it is true.

16 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

A friend of mine, massive Blade, has told me that United aren't releasing today's attendance yet as they want it to be higher than our attendance on Monday night.

Not sure if that's a wind up as I've not checked if it is listed anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me if it is true.

I see that the Porcine Filth are being Piganomical with the truth again. lol

14 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

How will that work if our attendance is higher than their capacity?

13 minutes ago, alanharper said:

How will that work if our attendance is higher than their capacity?

They reopened their hovel hotel specially due to demand

It holds an extra 5,000

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Was announced on radio Sheffield as just over 30000

50 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

That would incredibly pathetic.

So I expect it’s true.

55 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

it was around 30k, under 31k.

source: their screen above the away end 

2 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

First signs of paranoia and inferiority.... they know that they aren't going up, we are and big Daz has awoken the S6 sleeping giant

22 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Not Yet.it's still in orbit among the other space debris. lol

image.png.4f33b85bc4ae34beee69dd99681b2446.png

I heard a rumour that the Mars rover spotted something that looked like a football, it's not been confirmed though. 

• Haha 1