The Wilderless Years

Don't see the issue with Forests form.

7 wins from their last 10 and one of their defeats was to 2nd place Bournemouth. Plus they had a second string on last day to rest a few. So no Bannan esque injury worries.

Pigs have patchy form and the Fulham game was a walkover. It will be nothing like Saturday.

Forest are the favourites for me.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

I know we are in position to laugh - but is it true they are struggling to sell out for the game?

They are.

Friend of mine has a business near their ground and he usually gets a dozen complimentary tickets each home match for the inconvenience . This time he has been given 30 as they are expecting the biggest crowd of the season.

57 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

I know we are in position to laugh - but is it true they are struggling to sell out for the game?

Seriously?

One season back in the Champ and they are struggling to sell out a play off semi final match against Forest? A match on a Saturday at 3 o'clock too, which is as good as it gets for a semi final?

Much better than having to play Monday at 19:45. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seriously?

One season back in the Champ and they are struggling to sell out a play off semi final match against Forest? A match on a Saturday at 3 o'clock too, which is as good as it gets for a semi final?

Much better than having to play Monday at 19:45. 

Read earlier that they have messed up the ticket sales.

Most fans thought it had sold out, but infact there is over 3000 tickets left. 

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

That is a big improvement on the 15,000 they got against Preston in a league one play off semi final 10 years ago this week. lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

Adult tickets  only  bet  those   who  try getting in with a beard will be disappointed   no juvenile  tickets  are on sale😁

20 minutes ago, Skyline said:

The latest excuse I've heard

"It's the tickets on the away stand. Forest fans are on top and no one wants to sit underneath them"

Have they been getting tips from the Kremlin?

On 11/05/2022 at 13:43, Skyline said:

I can see them doing it this year. Forest have looked good but I fear they have ran out of steam.

They've been on consistently good form since 7 games into the season when Cooper arrived. Ultimately they're winning that Bournemouth game and just 1 of their first 7 games away from being an automatic promotion side. It's an almost unprecedented season for any team at this level, in addition to hammering/completely outplaying a couple of Premier League teams in the cup. 

Forest are the team to stop them. If United win that over 2 legs, I think they're up. That said, I still don't really know what it is that Huddersfield do well or are all about. Clearly they're no mugs. 

• Like 1