The Wilderless Years

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Urgh think that’s play offs sorted for them now, sadly. 

I would think so.

Boro might have something to say but I can see Fulhan half arseing it next week.

Can see exactly where this is going. Forest, the great hope of stopping them, will sneak 2nd. They’ll then cruise past a mentally done in Bournemouth over 2 legs before taking their revenge on Huddersfield (and us) for Simonsen’s penalty in the final.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Can see exactly where this is going. Forest, the great hope of stopping them, will sneak 2nd. They’ll then cruise past a mentally done in Bournemouth over 2 legs before taking their revenge on Huddersfield (and us) for Simonsen’s penalty in the final.

Yes, this does concern me.

Fully expect Forest to nab 2nd now.

Just seen that Forest still have to play Bournemouth, what a game that could be 

Also just seen that Lewis Grabben is injured and done for the rest of the season

Seems that the stars could be aligning perfectly for dem blavges, as already mentioned, Bournemouth would be shot if they miss out on automatic at the death, and I wouldn’t fancy Luton or Huddersfield to stop them at Wembley 

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

Boro winning, taking it to the last game

If Boro beat Preston by 2 or more then the Pigs have to beat Fulham, a draw wouldn't be enough for them.

C'mon Boro!

Just need Fulham to turn up and actually try rather than be already daydreaming about their Premier League contracts. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Key said:

If Boro beat Preston by 2 or more then the Pigs have to beat Fulham, a draw wouldn't be enough for them.

C'mon Boro!

Just need Fulham to turn up and actually try rather than be already daydreaming about their Premier League contracts. 

But if Luton lose to Fulham on Monday they drop below Utd and will need to get something in the last game

Could be 3 for 2 places with potentially Millwall also in the mix if there was a massive goal swing 

United to Lose 2-0, Millwall win 3-0, Boro bore draw against Preston. Leaving Millwall to sneak in to the play offs due to their head to heads against the trotters. 

That would be ideal as we'd have wilders borro and pigs to play in the championship next season.

• Love 1

Typical of Boro to win a couple now when it could well be too late, if they'd shown even average form before that instead of getting 2 points from the previous 5 games they'd be going into the final game already in the top 6.