The Wilderless Years

Just now, OxOwl said:

Can see Florist winning at home but at the stain can see pigs doing  it sadly.

Same here. And if Forest lose today, they'd go into the playoffs on the back of 2 consecutive defeats, which I would fully expect to become 3 after the 1st leg.

2 minutes ago, Sova said:

Same here. And if Forest lose today, they'd go into the playoffs on the back of 2 consecutive defeats, which I would fully expect to become 3 after the 1st leg.

Forest have made several changes today. 

• Like 1

Just now, SiJ said:

Forest have made several changes today. 

Thanks, didn't know that. Understandable from their point of view, of course, but you hope they don't lose momentum. I'm just a bit worried because I watched their 2nd half v Bournemouth the other day and they were dreadful. Also, my worry with the pigs is that they do create a lot of chances (I think they'd be 3rd on expected goals), and one day things will start going in for them. Hopefully, that day is today and all these goals they're rattling in against Fulham will turn out to be completely pointless.

1 minute ago, Sova said:

Thanks, didn't know that. Understandable from their point of view, of course, but you hope they don't lose momentum. I'm just a bit worried because I watched their 2nd half v Bournemouth the other day and they were dreadful. Also, my worry with the pigs is that they do create a lot of chances (I think they'd be 3rd on expected goals), and one day things will start going in for them. Hopefully, that day is today and all these goals they're rattling in against Fulham will turn out to be completely pointless.

We will see.

Be very hard to call that if it's the semi final.

I think Forest ran out of steam on Tuesday night tbh. Plus, Bournemouth can do that to most teams when on it.