Minor wages update

Whether or not they 'deserve ' it ,the Club contracts with the players  to pay them ,be it £100 a week or £10000 a week , so they need to be paid ,no argument . [even Reach ] , so get it sorted D C quick , before you lose even more money through a points deduction and descent to league 2 .

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I don’t ever say I’m ITK mate

Dont need to

My ‘predictions’ always come true - every single time - 100% of the time

BELEIVE 

You were right about Monk. F**king amazing manager he was lol

• Like 1

Why?

Chansiri is LOADED

its only the EFL stopping him doing SPENDAGEDDON on this club according to him and his little gang of sycophants that tell us none of this is his fault 

Where are they all now? Is Casbah still laughing?

My prediction will come true this week

Watch this space 

You realise that meeting the wage bill once its dropped significantly but still owing 12m is still bad news right?? lol

Guest whowantstoberich
52 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The players are NOT the cause of our issues 

The players aren’t the problem at our club

Quote of the year

Guest Grandad

In less than a week since the club update fans and ask for patience on refunds (that missed the Chairman's own promise to be completed by end May) due to cashflow - we are now asked to believe the same Chairman is going to magic up £12m to sort out the players.

Kind of takes the p i s s

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

In less than a week since the club update fans and ask for patience on refunds (that missed the Chairman's own promise to be completed by end May) due to cashflow - we are now asked to believe the same Chairman is going to magic up £12m to sort out the players.

Kind of takes the p i s s

And even if he did, i'd be incredibly suspicious of how he'd done it and we'd all know it's just a matter of time til the problems would re-occur

Guest Grandad
Just now, dfoster said:

And even if he did, i'd be incredibly suspicious of how he'd done it and we'd all know it's just a matter of time til the problems would re-occur

What price a refinance of the stadium loan (that pays off the other loan?)

The players are NOT the cause of our issues 

The players aren’t the problem at our club

They are part of the problem, not the main problem though.

Whether they played badly because DC didn't pay them, because they were badly managed or because they are just rubbish doesn't alter the fact that they played badly. The general view was that our squad was far too good to go down, we still went down. There was an element of poor performance whatever the reason.

DC is the main villian here and he needs to sell us or take a back seat. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Whether or not they 'deserve ' it ,the Club contracts with the players  to pay them ,be it £100 a week or £10000 a week , so they need to be paid ,no argument . [even Reach ] , so get it sorted D C quick , before you lose even more money through a points deduction and descent to league 2 .

I was with you until the underlined bit in bold.

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You can consolidate all of those loans into one low, monthly payment.

I watch plenty of daytime tv, so trust me

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yeah that's what i am suspecting which is obviously a repeating downward spiral ... can't remember the details but the guy who arranged the loan for DC sounded very dodgy indeed 

Oh goody it makes you excited about the future doesn’t it,  4 more weeks of negative stories about the club finances and possible points deductions followed by the players, who have already left, getting paid.  Which then means we’ll be able to sign players on loan or for no transfer fee, who hopefully haven’t been put off by the year or two negative press the club has had.  Let the good times roll 

• Like 2