Minor wages update

7 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I would also assume as long as you offer a new contract on a certain percentage of the old deal (and the player rejects it) that extra month £ would become null and void also? 

Otherwise theres no reason why Van Aken (20k pw) would sign with someone now and not wait until July surely as he's had a massive wage drop with his new club.

20 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

We would “only” be responsible for the difference between his new deal and what he was on with us. 

Signing for another club doesn’t affect what the player receives, only reduces the cost to Wednesday. 

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Everyone has moved on from trying player blaming mate 

Do keep up

Not replying to your trolling anymore

Have a top night 👍

We have been through this before, replying to your posts with logical arguments is not trolling. My arguments are valid if you don't wish to debate the issue fair enough but throwing the troll word around with gay abandon is poor form. 

Have a top night yourself and would love to know your source you seem to have been very well informed.   

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

In the real world people/employees are subject to performance reviews which can ultimately result in dismissal for consistent poor performance. People say they gave it a good go. Sadly our players can’t say that, because they were utter crap. The consistent mantra of they should be paid wears a bit thin. We’re where we are because of them also,

not just the idiot in charge.

Nope 

None of that is reality 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

We have been through this before, replying to your posts with logical arguments is not trolling. My arguments are valid if you don't wish to debate the issue fair enough but throwing the troll word around with gay abandon is poor form. 

Have a top night yourself and would love to know your source you seem to have been very well informed.   

I bet you would

You could report back to your boss and get them all fired 

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, YesWeCrann said:

Unless it's payment in full, every penny owed in a lump sum this week, then every contracted player should hand in their notice. 

A one off, full payment this week,  no Chansiri IOU's, no monthly instalments. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1