Minor wages update

Guest Hornsby
5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

For real?  They put in 20% effort, didn't give a thought for the fans. And your still defending them?   

They should play for the fans once they step on the pitch, attempt to win every viable ball. Run themselves into the ground if need be. Not play for ten minutes a game.

They let the fans down big time.  Especially when they had the ability to do so much better.

Not robots.

Losing salary, house, wife ,etc may affect performances.

And why then Bannan get a super new £30,000 a week contract?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Fully agree with you

But Channers will sort this pay issue this week, put season tickets on sale and make a couple of announcements 

Not saying it’s ‘positive’ really - more that’s just what will happen if that makes sense

Yeah makes sense. 

For me he’s gone too far now. There’s no coming back from the damage he’s done already. The only announcement I want to hear him make is that he’s off. 

• Like 1

Just now, northeastowl said:

Yeah makes sense. 

For me he’s gone too far now. There’s no coming back from the damage he’s done already. The only announcement I want to hear him make is that he’s off. 

Players will be off now - undoubtedly 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Players will be off now - undoubtedly 

If by off you mean sold then I’m all for that as long as we get some decent money in. It’s about time we started selling players rather than letting them all leave for free. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Is that even the case if the player signs for another club by the 1st July?

Rhodes will be on Huddersfield’s payroll come 1st July 

I would also assume as long as you offer a new contract on a certain percentage of the old deal (and the player rejects it) that extra month £ would become null and void also? 

Otherwise theres no reason why Van Aken (20k pw) would sign with someone now and not wait until July surely as he's had a massive wage drop with his new club.

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don’t ever say I’m ITK mate

Dont need to

My ‘predictions’ always come true - every single time - 100% of the time

BELEIVE 

In which case, can you predict that we will win the league by being unbeaten and scoring lots of goals please.lol

Too little, too late. The wage bill reducing from July 1 just means a slowing in the speed that the financial hole is being dug. It doesn’t contribute a £ to the £20m needed  to fund the wage arrears and the loan repayment.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Player Blaming is so weak mate 

People have moved on from trying that one 

Nice try though 

Tell ya boss you gave it a good go to try and divert from his actions and responsibilities 

In the real world people/employees are subject to performance reviews which can ultimately result in dismissal for consistent poor performance. People say they gave it a good go. Sadly our players can’t say that, because they were utter crap. The consistent mantra of they should be paid wears a bit thin. We’re where we are because of them also,

not just the idiot in charge.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don’t ever say I’m ITK mate

Dont need to

My ‘predictions’ always come true - every single time - 100% of the time

BELEIVE 

Was that a subtle spelling mistake so it didn't contain the word LIE?