Minor wages update

Minor update:

When SWFC no longer have any players to pay wages to, then the wages problem will no longer be a problem going forward.

Smart man that Chansiri.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

We owe all the released players one months severance as is standard practise.  So that’s June’s wage x2 for them all.

The wage bill might drop but I don’t see how that changes a thing? Unless we plan on entering next season with about 10 players?

people keep posting about us, and using the word 'PLAN' is there any solid evidence of a 'PLAN' anywhere?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manwë said:

Minor update:

When SWFC no longer have any players to pay wages to, then the wages problem will no longer be a problem going forward.

Smart man that Chansiri.

He could be a trailblazer. lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dorian gray said:

people keep posting about us, and using the word 'PLAN' is there any solid evidence of a 'PLAN' anywhere?

Football is not like any other business, you cannot plan for the future. 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

Guest Hornsby
14 hours ago, dfoster said:

Yeah that's what i am suspecting which is obviously a repeating downward spiral ... can't remember the details but the guy who arranged the loan for DC sounded very dodgy indeed 

He is , crashed Watford when dint get his wedge.

7 hours ago, Sham67 said:

We won’t be raising any money from ST sales.  The club has already had the money from 99% of people for last year’s ticket.  We are in a pickle to say the least.  It’s going to take a lot of goodwill from all stakeholders, (DC, players, fans, creditors etc.) for the club to have any chance of survival.

Not sure regards amount from 2020/21 but it wont just this club going bust if restrictions aint released. If we still had players from 2-3 years ago we already would be gone for good. If money dont come into the club it wont exist any more. Its ok calling for boycotts etc all that will do is end this club

. Is that what you want?

Forget the mess chansiri has done its way beyond that now. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

Not sure regards amount from 2020/21 but it wont just this club going bust if restrictions aint released. If we still had players from 2-3 years ago we already would be gone for good. If money dont come into the club it wont exist any more. Its ok calling for boycotts etc all that will do is end this club

. Is that what you want?

Forget the mess chansiri has done its way beyond that now. 

If you my post again. I think you’ll see we are in agreement regarding the current situation.

36 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If you my post again. I think you’ll see we are in agreement regarding the current situation.

No sorry m8 that was not aimed at you. Just a general feeling that we all need 2 stop planning to drain the the club of money. If fans dont want a club do that. Chansiri needs to leave but we need to get over this crisis 1st. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Don't come on here with possibly good new's.

Chansiri will obviously be borrowing the money to pay the wages, creating more debt. How's that good news? 

Guest Grandad
3 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Don't come on here with possibly good new's.

I don't know a Wednesday fan who isn't desperate for some good news

I'm still interested why you'd try to put someone off sharing it?

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

There’s hope of an end to the wage debacle

I feel like calling it a minor update is borderline clickbait

It was a minor update though

It hardly said a word

13 hours ago, Manwë said:

Minor update:

Smart man that Chansiri.

He's doing the same with us!

lol

image.png.3b233081833ce30e58e4e5b08294aa91.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, morganowl said:

No sorry m8 that was not aimed at you. Just a general feeling that we all need 2 stop planning to drain the the club of money. If fans dont want a club do that. Chansiri needs to leave but we need to get over this crisis 1st. 

That’s ok mate. I couldn’t agree with you more.  As a club we are dangling on the edge of the precipice.  We need to. come together to to save the club from oblivion.  Everything else is just windandpiss.