Here is what I predict for this week

50 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Let's be honest, none of us know the true position within the club other than it's not good. The silence is deafening especially at a time when fans really deserve some answers.

Clearly DC has fizzed up our club despite best intentions. However I really can't see him leaving anytime soon. His asking price is ridiculous and is so far off it won't entice anyone in to negotiate a more reasonable figure. If I'm honest given the sums reportedly owed in wages (there must be other debts not being paid as well you'd imagine), club doesn't own the ground, i think he'd struggle to give the club away. 

That said, i doubt he'd let it go into administration so unfortunately i suspect we'll just bumble along doing naff all for a few more years until DC really does get bored of it and gives it away. Or we somehow get really lucky and unearth some hidden talent, get promoted and get DC excited again or become a bit more attractive to a prospective buyer.

Ten years from now in 2031.............

DC:  "   There you go son, I said one day it would be all yours ...........enjoy"

Att:  "...........er..............thanks dad...........it's just what I wanted............"

abandoned.jpg.2b4c39e33275cbb2b49def8878cde5dd.jpg

• Haha 6

On 06/06/2021 at 19:03, @owlstalk said:

If anything is gonna kill me it will be the rampaging gang of angry middle aged men who take exception to me having curry sauce on my fish and chips 

I could just about let you off with curry sauce on chips.....just about. On fish? Are you out of your mind?

I'm off to see if I can find my pitchfork.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, prowl said:

I could just about let you off with curry sauce on chips.....just about. On fish? Are you out of your mind?

Curry sauce on chips & mushy peas, food heaven

• Love 1

1 hour ago, prowl said:

Fish-Chips-Curry sauce.

Food heaven.

I’d add a breadcake & before you all say it, it’s not a

Roll

Barm cake

Teacake

Bap

If you say otherwise 

“you know nothing about chippy dining”

:Chansiri:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Curry sauce on chips & mushy peas, food heaven

Curry sauce on chips?                 -       :rolleyes:

Curry sauce on fish?                    -       🤔

Curry sauce on mushy peas         -       WTF:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, NobbyStyle said:

Fish-Chips-Curry sauce.

Food heaven.

Roll

Barm cake

Teacake

Bap

If you say otherwise 

I now live in the south-west.  On my first day in this strange land, a day after moving in my new flat, me and my father went to the local chippy as a reward.

Ordered a fishcake (got a rissole), and a breadcake and got a funny look.  Only in the past two weeks  have I convinced my wife of 13 years to try mushy peas on chips.

Don't leave Yorkshire though, it's just not worth it.

Bonus update for those in exile.  Hendersons Relish can be found in Home Bargains in the South-West occasionally.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NobbyStyle said:

Fish-Chips-Curry sauce.

Food heaven.

Roll

Barm cake

Teacake

Bap

If you say otherwise 

None of the above, it is a cob.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I now live in the south-west.  On my first day in this strange land, a day after moving in my new flat, me and my father went to the local chippy as a reward.

Ordered a fishcake (got a rissole), and a breadcake and got a funny look.  Only in the past two weeks  have I convinced my wife of 13 years to try mushy peas on chips.

Bonus update for those in exile.  Hendersons Relish can be found in Home Bargains in the South-West occasionally.  

I’m a shopfitter mate, travel the country & I’m use to this “un-earthly” terminology.

lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Sainsbury’s in Exeter definitely sell it  Manwë

• Thanks 1

I can just imagine the poor lad Dooley now, stuck in an office with cans of Elev8 stacked to the ceiling, hiding under an office desk with a clip on tie and stinking of cheap cologne, phones ringing off the hook all day long from people chasing money!

Ring, Ring! Hi Liam, how u getting on with 'Neil's list of wrongs to right' for the week? That bad huh....well help yourself to a tray of Elev8...but your mum tells me you're allergic to fish testicles, so stay away from  the Tropical Punch flavour ok! Ring you again in 3 weeks. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Mate you should try living in Asia. If you could find fish and chips, they would pour curry all over it. I’m actually having dreams about mushy peas. I got some bacon yesterday, I’m like a heroin addict. I don’t wether to just eat the lot or hide it so no one can steal it.