Here is what I predict for this week

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I know mate - was just saying as some folks do think we/I do clickbait or lost stuff for clicks when I don’t 

Thanks.

7E10F8FF-2C9B-4075-97B8-230B37CD3002.thumb.jpeg.a897aa9381c03016618b25a429288954.jpegJust in case anybody was wondering about the t shirt.

lol

• Haha 3

Guest gizowl
On 05/06/2021 at 15:45, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after (e.g. credits only - NO refunds will be given)

All to happen or be announced this coming week

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Hope you're right for a change but I think you're being a little optimistic, it would be just respectable to the fanbase to have a no bull straight talking statement from the club preferably DC on what the clubs financial predicament is,  if the funds are or when will they be in place to pay outstanding wages,when will accounts be submitted so embargo can be lifted and what support if any is DM getting to recruit a competitive squad for next season. Man up DC as chairman, show some balls, tell the truth so we the supporters know exactly where we stand and don't have the embarrassment of hearing it third hand from shyte stirring journalists. You said DC things are going to be different off the field well start been respectable,honest and keep the fans up to date with what's going on and how you're trying to deal with it. 

On 05/06/2021 at 15:56, full fathom five said:

My predictions are more bad news making us look more of a laughing stock and unprofessional.

He has no money. I predict no accounts no signings, more bad news, no new kit, more EFL and PFA crap and more nothing from DC. This time next week a week closer to going bust. 

25 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

That's not nice. 

Says the man who nearly killed Neil a couple of weeks back.

If anything is gonna kill me it will be the rampaging gang of angry middle aged men who take exception to me having curry sauce on my fish and chips 

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

If anything is gonna kill me it will be the rampaging gang of angry middle aged men who take exception to me having curry sauce on my fish and chips 

It'll be the curry sauce that kills you if you keep having it regularly. Still should have drowned the french fried in it yesterday though! 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

It'll be the curry sauce that kills you if you keep having it regularly. Still should have drowned the french fried in it yesterday though! 

Those fries were awesome 

Sometimes you gotta swap out the chunky chips for some classy french fries 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Those fries were awesome 

Sometimes you gotta swap out the chunky chips for some classy french fries 

With a burger or a hot dog for sure. 

With a fish at the seaside? Plain wrong. 

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

With a burger or a hot dog for sure. 

With a fish at the seaside? Plain wrong. 

It’s the taste sensation of the summer of 21

Everyone is out of lockdown for the first time and experimenting to make the classic meals more modern

Owlstalk Shop

On 05/06/2021 at 15:45, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after (e.g. credits only - NO refunds will be given)

All to happen or be announced this coming week

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

I’d be happy with that.  

Let's be honest, none of us know the true position within the club other than it's not good. The silence is deafening especially at a time when fans really deserve some answers.

Clearly DC has fizzed up our club despite best intentions. However I really can't see him leaving anytime soon. His asking price is ridiculous and is so far off it won't entice anyone in to negotiate a more reasonable figure. If I'm honest given the sums reportedly owed in wages (there must be other debts not being paid as well you'd imagine), club doesn't own the ground, i think he'd struggle to give the club away. 

That said, i doubt he'd let it go into administration so unfortunately i suspect we'll just bumble along doing naff all for a few more years until DC really does get bored of it and gives it away. Or we somehow get really lucky and unearth some hidden talent, get promoted and get DC excited again or become a bit more attractive to a prospective buyer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Let's be honest, none of us know the true position within the club other than it's not good. The silence is deafening especially at a time when fans really deserve some answers.

Clearly DC has fizzed up our club despite best intentions. However I really can't see him leaving anytime soon. His asking price is ridiculous and is so far off it won't entice anyone in to negotiate a more reasonable figure. If I'm honest given the sums reportedly owed in wages (there must be other debts not being paid as well you'd imagine), club doesn't own the ground, i think he'd struggle to give the club away. 

That said, i doubt he'd let it go into administration so unfortunately i suspect we'll just bumble along doing naff all for a few more years until DC really does get bored of it and gives it away. Or we somehow get really lucky and unearth some hidden talent, get promoted and get DC excited again or become a bit more attractive to a prospective buyer.

Pretty much sums it all up I reckon Brommers.

Chansiri isn't the only one who feels the need to get excited

• Like 1