Here is what I predict for this week

On 05/06/2021 at 15:45, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after (e.g. credits only - NO refunds will be given)

All to happen or be announced this coming week

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

33 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Players were paid in full today

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
47 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Take you know one of the players or has it been confirmed elsewhere? Genuine question 

Just going on what Hornsby said. Seems a quality source

On 09/06/2021 at 03:22, Manwë said:

I now live in the south-west.  On my first day in this strange land, a day after moving in my new flat, me and my father went to the local chippy as a reward.

Ordered a fishcake (got a rissole), and a breadcake and got a funny look.  Only in the past two weeks  have I convinced my wife of 13 years to try mushy peas on chips.

Don't leave Yorkshire though, it's just not worth it.

Bonus update for those in exile.  Hendersons Relish can be found in Home Bargains in the South-West occasionally.  

That reminds me of when I moved to Chelmsford for a year. Although I did educate the mates I made at work when they came up to Sheffield for a match.

Now we’re in NZ the fishcake dream only exists on trips back to the motherland. Although Henderson’s arrives via the in-laws!! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Any word from upstairs? lol

Assuming about SWFC....

So God says to this Owl's fan, you've had a tough time recently I'll give you a break, I'll answer one prayer, anything you like.

So the Owl's fan thinking of his summer holidays says, I've always wanted to visit the USA but I'm afraid of flying. I'd love to drive there, build me a bridge across the Atlantic Ocean so I can drive to America.

God says, whoa big fella, tone it down a bit, that's a massive ask, even for me, anything else instead?

So the Owl's fan thinks again and he says to God, how about sorting out SWFC, ironing out the problems and so on.

God thinks for a moment and then says, this transatlantic highway... how many lanes do you want?

• Thanks 1

Guest Hornsby
11 hours ago, Grandad said:

Just going on what Hornsby said. Seems a quality source

Don't blame me, I read it one of local  papers Monday.

As you seem to be so close to Trevor / Chansiri now, maybe you can confirm it.

Have you read Lee Strafford's comments yet?

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Don't blame me, I read it one of local  papers Monday.

As you seem to be so close to Trevor / Chansiri now, maybe you can confirm it.

Have you read Lee Strafford's comments yet?

No. Perhaps you can link me to the statements he made where he accused the Chairman of deliberately running our club so badly to generate tax benefits in Thailand?

On 05/06/2021 at 15:45, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after (e.g. credits only - NO refunds will be given)

All to happen or be announced this coming week

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Already transferred my 20/21 season ticket money into 21/22 ticket account 

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

No. Perhaps you can link me to the statements he made where he accused the Chairman of deliberately running our club so badly to generate tax benefits in Thailand?

Very dark.

He suggested Chansiri part of consortium that probably planned taxes so they could write off any Owls losses against Thai tax and 1982 treaty seems to confirm that.

Same place as last time I told you, Lee's posts 2 above your response on here.

Hope Trevor's Chocky biscuits are worth it.

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Very dark.

He suggested Chansiri part of consortium that probably planned taxes so they could write off any Owls losses against Thai tax and 1982 treaty seems to confirm that.

Same place as last time I told you, Lee's posts 2 above your response on here.

Hope Trevor's Chocky biscuits are worth it.

I've been extremely vocal about Chansiris failings on this site for far longer than you've even been here, to now suggest I'm in their pockets is almost as bizarre as your Greenpeace ramblings

Far easier for you to post a link than for me to go searching from your vague suggestions.