Here is what I predict for this week

Guest Grandad
9 hours ago, Morepork said:

That reminds me of when I moved to Chelmsford for a year. Although I did educate the mates I made at work when they came up to Sheffield for a match.

Now we’re in NZ the fishcake dream only exists on trips back to the motherland. Although Henderson’s arrives via the in-laws!! 

They're really easy to make if you've got some decent sized potatoes and a deep fat fryer

On 05/06/2021 at 15:45, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after (e.g. credits only - NO refunds will be given)

All to happen or be announced this coming week

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Absinth?

Guest Hornsby
4 hours ago, Grandad said:

I've been extremely vocal about Chansiris failings on this site for far longer than you've even been here, to now suggest I'm in their pockets is almost as bizarre as your Greenpeace ramblings

Far easier for you to post a link than for me to go searching from your vague suggestions.

Then get original.

Greenpeace exposed TUG and highlighted link to Owls and Lee kindly also suggested this then raised Thai tax trick.

Hence , Trevor's pups come out.

We also learnt of Reading conflict on João.

Been campaigning since day Doyen appointed and Roeder sacked against Chansiri.

Trevor's diversionary discussions ain't guna cut it. Need action suggestions like Trusts stadium community strategy.

Hope Hobnobs are worth it.

And next time you make snide remarks, have the balls to copy all parties in so they can reply. Brave.

Edited by Hornsby

On 06/06/2021 at 19:03, @owlstalk said:

If anything is gonna kill me it will be the rampaging gang of angry middle aged men who take exception to me having curry sauce on my fish and chips 

Nowt wrong with that. I have salt, vinegar, and curry sauce on mine.

• Love 1

Guest Hornsby
5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Hornsby's cracked.. only a question of time..:tango:

Bet you don't see me flounce off here like other on this thread.

If you do , have cracked.

Another brave and original post. Well done.

13 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Then get original.

Greenpeace exposed TUG and highlighted link to Owls and Lee kindly also suggested this then raised Thai tax trick.

Trevor's diversionary discussions ain't guna cut it. Need action suggestions like Trusts stadium community strategy.

And next time you make snide remarks, have the balls to copy all parties in so they can reply. Brave.

I must be getting old or summat because I can't understand any of that.

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

You're barking up the wrong tree with grandad mate.

Maybe, but sneaky remarks twisting my words suggest sumats up and he indicated before his love for Trevor,  who is on the bridge asking icebergs to move.

Guest Smackavolley
1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

Maybe, but sneaky remarks twisting my words suggest sumats up and he indicated before his love for Trevor,  who is on the bridge asking icebergs to move.

Anyone twisting your words could result in a post that makes sense for a change.

Calm down FFS.

Guest Grandad

Then get original.

Google "Greenpeace TUG Sheffield Wednesday" and all you get are links to posts you've made that you've consistently refused to provide any links to despite being asked (nicely) numerous times. Same with Lee claiming that its all a big con to save tax money in Thailand. I still have zero inclination to search Owlstalk for it - and despite several times asking you to provide a link to these accusations you have consistently refused to provide it.

I'm genuinely interested to read it. And will happily acknowledge the point (if its as you claim) when I have.

😳

must have missed this one too - another link would be nice

Under what username? You joined the site in Jun 2020

Making Hillsborough an ACV will not make a jot of difference. It means nothing - other than notice has to be given of a sale. They still don't have to accept any offer that might be forthcoming. So Sheffield 3 could offer to sell Hillsborough to me for £5. And even if SWFC Trust pop up and offfer £500 million for it - they can still accept my offer of £5 without any explanation whatsoever.

I'm more a Bourbon fan really

Copy people in? This isn't an email circular.

Regards Trevor - I don't judge people I am happy to share a pint with on their politics, religion, race or whether they work for our Chairman. 

I do tend to not think too much about people who attack those who aren't able to reply. Chansiri gets plenty of opportunity to put his opinions across. Trevor less so. Not seen Trev for a couple of years now - but when I do I shall buy him a pint as I would anybody who's alright with me.

Guest Hornsby
26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

These comments are just embarrassing mate 

Sneaky attacks get my goat though.

No problem if they let me know so I can reply.

Guest Hornsby
17 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Google "Greenpeace TUG Sheffield Wednesday" and all you get are links to posts you've made that you've consistently refused to provide any links to despite being asked (nicely) numerous times. Same with Lee claiming that its all a big con to save tax money in Thailand. I still have zero inclination to search Owlstalk for it - and despite several times asking you to provide a link to these accusations you have consistently refused to provide it.

I'm genuinely interested to read it. And will happily acknowledge the point (if its as you claim) when I have.

😳

must have missed this one too - another link would be nice

Under what username? You joined the site in Jun 2020

Making Hillsborough an ACV will not make a jot of difference. It means nothing - other than notice has to be given of a sale. They still don't have to accept any offer that might be forthcoming. So Sheffield 3 could offer to sell Hillsborough to me for £5. And even if SWFC Trust pop up and offfer £500 million for it - they can still accept my offer of £5 without any explanation whatsoever.

I'm more a Bourbon fan really

Copy people in? This isn't an email circular.

Regards Trevor - I don't judge people I am happy to share a pint with on their politics, religion, race or whether they work for our Chairman. 

I do tend to not think too much about people who attack those who aren't able to reply. Chansiri gets plenty of opportunity to put his opinions across. Trevor less so. Not seen Trev for a couple of years now - but when I do I shall buy him a pint as I would anybody who's alright with me.

Yeah ,yeah.

Did I say campaigning on here, you are well  late to game.

You must have searched Owlstalk to see when I joined.

Next time, just be braver or I'll flounce off.