Here is what I predict for this week

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri will clear all outstanding payments to players 

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after

All to happen or be announced this coming week

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Seems a sensible guess. Though a 20% reduction on my £550 North Stand ST still feels a little too steep for L1 football.

Date of first signing announced: 23rd June

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The club will announce that season tickets will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

I predict zero refunds for next seasons season tickets and instead credits will be given that are only redeemable against home tickets or towards season tickets for the season after

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Well, that’s what should happen. My view was always a 20% deduction on season tickets and match day prices. 

But the problem we have is that we’ve already had the bulk of next seasons revenue from the early bird season tickets purchased in February 2020. We have a reduced tv revenue, will have limited revenue from new season tickets and walk ups and we still owe circa £6m on players wages and around £600k on 19/20 fan refunds. Plus we need new players and we need to pay the players next season.

If 20% reduction is given, credits is the right way to go, whether in the shop or beer/food in the ground. 

There needs to be a significant cash injection to keep going. I’m sure DC is asset rich but it’s getting old of the cash which looks the problem to me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The club will announce that season tickets / prices will be reduced by at the most 20% (my guess will be that it will be a 20% reduction in prices)

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Genuine question. Is this based on anything at all?

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

You mean I’m ****ing locked into this outfit for another 2 seasons ? 

1 minute ago, BRUCE LEE said:

I’ll go for Borner leaves for free

Osaze signs for QPR

A few under 23s extend deals

Home shirt gets teased, it’s same as last 2 but with a collar 

Chansiri stays mute

The shirt gets teased in early June?

You’ll be lucky mate.

• Like 1

If he got resources to do so Chansiri should compensate players for getting their wages late and make sure that media reports it. 

Perhaps it could help rebuild our reputation and somewhat stop players looking at the club as their last option. That is if club's and owner's reputation aint past salvaging already. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, The Wall said:

Introduction of 999 year season ticket for a cool £500k.

Includes free entry to the Chansiri Lounge on matchday.

We only need to sell a couple of hundred of these...

Why buy a 999 year season ticket? you could probably buy the whole club for that.lol

Monday 0010: A random Owlstalker casts aspersions on the source of a story

Monday 0011: The DO NOT SLAG OFF HARDWORKING LOCAL JOURNALISTS hammer comes down.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Did you forget your hat on your day out in Whitby? 

Look like the sun has got to you! 

lol

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Thats my prediction 

Let’s see

Do you have 6 lottery numbers for tonight please Neil ?