Rovrum

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I can't see Rotherham getting 9 points from those games so we do have a chance.

I can't see us getting 9 points either though sadly. 

If we even get a point at boro and Derby Rotherham lose it still looks like a chance with that last day decider, knowing Wednesday we would do all the hard work and flop at Derby 😆

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I know it goes against the grain but i quite like colin. Hes actually got a sense of humour . Hes a personality in an industry that is devoid of personalities

He's just a football bloke who follows his own team and can't stand their rivals. He's unbearable when he loses most of the time but he was never going to purposely throw the game today.

10 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

No this was more important than other goals.

The big significance of concedeing the last minute goal with the Rotherham game was that it became a 3 point swing with 2 extra points to Rotherham and one less to us.

If it wasn't against one of our relegation rivals  it would just be the one point dropped.

Weve had it against Birmingham, Luton, Wycombe and Rotherham twice. Even if we’d avoided one or two of those we’d have a much better chance now. We have really made it as hard as possible for ourselves all season.

50 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Warnock as told some out of contract players that they won't be playing for club again. 

Ashley Fletcher and Britt Assomobolongo are 2 regulars that aren't playing on Saturday. 

yeah a mate who is a boro fan says 4/5 have told to do one and playing youngsters now.

Birmingham still not safe , need a point against Derby , forest equalising tonight means they need something now instead of a dead rubber for them , hopefully they beat Derby Saturday or take a point .

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

I know it goes against the grain but i quite like colin. Hes actually got a sense of humour . Hes a personality in an industry that is devoid of personalities

I'm in total agreement. A lot of our fans take the bait not realising Neil's one of the best wind up merchants going. Its a pity there's not more personalities in the modern game.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

We've simply left ourselves too much to do.

I think it's way beyond this bunch to win them all.

Thing is, if they go a goal down in any of these games, then they're done for. 

• Like 2