Rovrum

Three results on Saturday, 

Birmingham- win 

Wednesday- win

Barnsley- win

Would people that think we are already down have a re think or would that still be your opinion? We'd be 1pt behind Derby with 2 to play including them. And 3 pts in front of Rotherham with them having 4 to play (Brentford , Cardiff and Luton all away and Blackburn at home) Derby's other game is away at Swansea.

Rotherham are still the favourites to stay up IMO but the schedule they face may get the better of them. 3 losses on the spin after a good win over QPR and Derby are in horrendous form. As for us, who knows and that’s our problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Three results on Saturday, 

Birmingham- win 

Wednesday- win

Barnsley- win

Would people that think we are already down have a re think or would that still be your opinion? We'd be 1pt behind Derby with 2 to play including them. And 3 pts in front of Rotherham with them having 4 to play (Brentford , Cardiff and Luton all away and Blackburn at home) Derby's other game is away at Swansea.

hands up I thought it was all over (for the final time) on Saturday after Bristol but if the above scenario does happen I don’t think anyone could argue with the fact that we’d have decent chance of stopping 

2 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

I can deal with the despair, it's the hope that kills me....

Same here, booked to go away on final day of season as well. 

I was expecting to be fully recovered from our relegation but now could spend a full week sulking if we go down on final day. 

On other hand I could be celebrating for a week. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

EA5BF783-E0A8-4D79-A269-413B0BE0D1C6.thumb.jpeg.7ae9e67c8f910658469ea8f9d4c5fd0e.jpeg

I can't see Rotherham getting 9 points from those games so we do have a chance.

I can't see us getting 9 points either though sadly. 

It's definitely possible but has everyone forgotten how many times we've thrown away chances to haul ourselves out of the brown stuff this season?

I'm fully on board with Wayne Rooney's Derby County and Toytown capitulating and opening the door to us, I just can't see us doing our part and getting the required wins.

• Like 5