Rovrum

3 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

Could Colin and Gibson have been more blatant with this team selection for Boro?

Gotta remember Gibson had a similar beef about Derby as he did with us. That coupled with Colin's love of Toytown makes it doubly obvious.

I know its irrelevant in the sense of blame for our plight which is completely on us but to be do blatant about it is a bit much.

He's picked a very similar side to the one that played at the weekend.

Bit lame these conspiracy theories. 

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Ronnie Moore on RS bleating about how tired they must be, bless, so games in hand will hopefully become a burden.

I honestly don't know how he was ever a manager me he talks absolutely shìte

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Warnock not picking certain players because they don't want to be at the club 

So can we stop with these embarrassing theories 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

I honestly don't know how he was ever a manager me he talks absolutely shìte

Didn't Rovrum choose to postpone their matches, knowing they would build up at the end of the season, therefore hoping to play mid-table teams?

Couldn't they put a team out when they needed to, or were all those fixtures genuinely off for Covid, where all their squad was affected.

Seems odd they're the only ones in the division this happened to.

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He's picked a very similar side to the one that played at the weekend.

Bit lame these conspiracy theories. 

Fair enough my bad. I'd assumed with the all youngsters bench and the absence of some of their 'names' such as Assombalonga, Fletcher and Betinelli it was all a bit suspicious. 

But I guess Colin's well within his rights to play some of the youngsters given their position.

I'm not usually the type to go all paranoid. We have no-one but ourselves to blame for our current situation. We've consistently thrown away opportunities to get out of it all season. Tbh the fact we're still in with a shout at this stage is a miracle in itself.

• Like 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

I got told it was cuz of covid ...🙃

Sounds better than Warnock playing a weakened team because he hates us ffs 

He was going to be our manager til fans threw their toys out 

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

Didn't Rovrum choose to postpone their matches, knowing they would build up at the end of the season, therefore hoping to play mid-table teams?

Couldn't they put a team out when they needed to, or were all those fixtures genuinely off for Covid, where all their squad was affected.

They got investigated I think but nothing ever came of it.

Hasn't helped them either way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Looking at the Rotherham team it really does look full of crap, how they did the double over us and we haven’t made 6 points up on them is shocking. 

Richard Wood still playing for them ffs.

He's captain too!

6 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

You mean the postponed games when they also had a load of injuries... twice 🤔

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

One of our straws to cling to, theirs and WRDC current form is dire. All we can hope for is we're still in with a shout come the last game.

Watching this game at least gives us an insight of what to expect against Mboro too, if we beat them and Derby lose again its game on, makes you sick the amount of late goals we've conceded when you look at it.

• Like 1