• Pelupessy
    • Rhodes
    • Windass
    • Bannan
    • Green
    • Paterson
    • Urhoghide

580334609_2021-04-2020_52_54.png.33d03a55248f16c76b518b9f6afd75a7.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1260740640_2021-04-2020_50_31.png.3a0de1a9ae4dde9e54f3b7edb0baaf76.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doom averted for another few days 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Superb performance, they gave 110% to a man cannot ask for more.  Show that level last 3 games we may do the unthinkable.  Bannan on fire once more, fantastic performance and a zidane esque turn to boot.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Surprisingly, decent game all around from everyone. 

Bannan and Palmer did well, and as usual Bannan was very much the engine of the team. Runner up for MOTM.  Rhodes did alright in support play despite being basically squandered up top and isolated. 

Windass managed to bag one, which pretty much made him 1 for 5 for balls not played directly into the stands, but even at those ratios when the one is in the net, not so bad. 

Reach wasn't nearly the arms waving calamity he can be. 

Harris actually showed up and put in a shift. 

That said, I went wth Borner as my pick. Another good game from him, and he's actually got a bit of a knack for getting into the ball in the opponent's box. 

Good showing tonight. 

Edited by Indoor Owl
  • Like 2

Gone for Borner. 

Thought we were pretty poor first half and scored against the run of play but the only real chance they created 2nd half was from a break when we pi**ed about with it on the edge of their box.

We dug in and saw it through for once, well played. 

Lees for the fact we kept a clean sheet and looked ok at the end. He really had a fabulous game. Could have easily given it Bannan. Decent team performance overall though though I am lost as to whether Harris was told he had complete freedom to run wherever he wanted at times, or whether he did it by choice. He was pretty ineffective still and when you are playing a front 3 of Rhodes, Windass and Harris it’s always going to be difficult when one of them last scored in 2019. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I went for Windass. Worked tirelessly, got the goal. Missed a few but without him we are toothless. 

I can see why others went for Borner and Bannan. Palmer put a shift in and that ball over the top was great

• Like 2

In the absence of the club barber.... haircuts looking sharp tonight for all the team!! I went for Palmer. One of our own, has been abused by large sections of fans most of his time and just keeps going, dare I say it he’s stepped up a few levels recently. 

• Like 4