pelupessy

Guest The Claw

1 hour ago, jimbo10179 said:

I thought today and previous games, he has played well. He does his job, breaks up play and let others then take over. Not saying he’s a world beater or the next N’Golo Kanté. I think the criticism he gets is well over the top in my opinion 

He’s a defensive midfielder who can’t tackle 

He serves no purpose in the side as he can’t pass and doesn’t score goals

When the ref sent off Lansbury he effectively made it 10 a side

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Basement Jack said:

This says it all for me

He has a great attitude is hardly ever injured and seems a very good professional 

But......he simply is not good enough. That’s not being critical. It’s just a fact . He is just so limited

You could be describing Nuhui...mind you and a few more...

I’ll be honest, he didn’t stand out as the poor one to me today. A few fouls to break up play has always been the game of a DM

He nicked the ball away a few times, is shooting more and his passing has improved

Don’t get me wrong, none of these have been good enough, but he is much improved and I’d actually have him in league one 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

he wins the award for the worst Ive seen at Wednesday for nigh on 50 years.

29 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I suggest you take a trip to the opticians if you genuinely think that.

Not-Feeling-Too-Well-Right-Now-Reaction-Gif.gif.b572889fa4e3ee36a3f1095e5450b53d.gif

There aren't any lenses or halucinatory drugs available that could improve that statement if Joey is our worst player in the last 50 years .....

John Holsgrove for one swerves the bullet at least for tonight 

Sid.png.6418c7b27166ed09220ee87f47053b01.png

• Haha 2

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

In spite of some stiff competition he wins the award for the worst Ive seen at Wednesday for nigh on 50 years. Yes folks and sorry to all his apologists he really is that poor.

Bullshizen...just cus yer jockstrap as been rubbing against rounduns...you don’t have to talk rounduns

Guest Therealrealist
21 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

He's a league 2 standard player. 

End of.

So wot..we are league 2 standard outfit

Haven’t seen a Pelupessy thread for a couple of weeks. I’ve missed them. I suppose he is a footballer because he has a pair of boots, a shirt and a contract with a club but beyond that he’s just a nice lad who tries hard and to be fair keeps himself in shape and available. Very few skills but just about performs a function and has got a bit better this year ( not exactly ‘from good to great’ more ‘from awful to just about Ok’). I’d keep him on if he will take a 50% pay cut. 
Wouldn’t actually be surprised if he doesn’t end up in the Championship with a newly promoted side or something.