pelupessy

Guest The Claw

Pelupessy is not good enough at this level, however he has probably improved his own level of performance from what it was last season and before.

He would be okay in League 1 I reckon but I would still want to see him released. We have to get rid of the majority of this squad. Every stat out there shows you the mentality is all wrong, from throwing away leads to not coming back when we go 1 down.

I would genuinely like to see a whole new team next season and I would like to see everyone leave.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, alanharper said:

He'll probably get another extension, because he's cheap.  

He’s on 8k a week...probably be one of the biggest earners in league 1 if he gets a new contract on those terms...let that sink in..joey p one of the biggest earners in league 1...he’s not ‘cheap’...stop this myth

18 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I feel sorry for the guy. 

You can tell he desperately wants to do well, but he’s just so far off the pace it’s embarrassing.

Outside of the fouls there were so many times we had a bit of momentum and the ball gets to JP and he freaks out if he can’t see Bannan

And he invariably makes Jack difference defensively 

I hope to god we don’t offer him another deal.

This says it all for me

He has a great attitude is hardly ever injured and seems a very good professional 

But......he simply is not good enough. That’s not being critical. It’s just a fact . He is just so limited

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, jimbo10179 said:

I thought today and previous games, he has played well. He does his job, breaks up play and let others then take over. Not saying he’s a world beater or the next N’Golo Kanté. I think the criticism he gets is well over the top in my opinion 

This, bang on.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

In spite of some stiff competition he wins the award for the worst Ive seen at Wednesday for nigh on 50 years. Yes folks and sorry to all his apologists he really is that poor.

He is no where near as bad as Craig Armstrong was in the centre of the pitch at the same level.

Don't get me wrong he is no Pirlo but there are way more players ahead of him for worst ever player.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

He’s on 8k a week...probably be one of the biggest earners in league 1 if he gets a new contract on those terms...let that sink in..joey p one of the biggest earners in league 1...he’s not ‘cheap’...stop this myth

8???? no wonder the games f#cked, world's gone mad

36 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Pelupessy is not good enough at this level, however he has probably improved his own level of performance from what it was last season and before.

He would be okay in League 1 I reckon but I would still want to see him released. We have to get rid of the majority of this squad. Every stat out there shows you the mentality is all wrong, from throwing away leads to not coming back when we go 1 down.

I would genuinely like to see a whole new team next season and I would like to see everyone leave.

This      

I'm sick of people defending these awful players. How anyone can defend them is beyond me. 

They're all garbage. Some worse than others but everyone of them are in a team that is arguably the worst team we have ever had. The quicker we get rid and stop being sentimental about a few of them the better we'll be. 

• Like 1