pelupessy

Guest The Claw

2 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

In spite of some stiff competition he wins the award for the worst Ive seen at Wednesday for nigh on 50 years. Yes folks and sorry to all his apologists he really is that poor.

IMO he's done better than Marriott and Kachunga , and arguably Brown,  this season never mind the worst in 50 years claim.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
32 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Read the other comments - a lot agreeing with me.

Jockstraps and ballax🤑

43 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I think Jacob Butterfield was worse than Pelupessy. And Adem Poric. 

Poric wasn't really a first team regular. Somehow JP is.

These people with comments like 'people dont notice what he does'. Oh, I notice alright  Christ on a bike, he's slow, weak, talentless and brainless. Just an awful, awful player.

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Poric wasn't really a first team regular. Somehow JP is.

These people with comments like 'people dont notice what he does'. Oh, I notice alright  Christ on a bike, he's slow, weak, talentless and brainless. Just an awful, awful player.

Adem Poric still played in the top division though. And I’m sure he was worse. 

31 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

IMO he's done better than Marriott and Kachunga , and arguably Brown,  this season never mind the worst in 50 years claim.

Tell you what, just look at that recruitment right there - Marriot, Brown and Kachunga. Unreal.

We have been so, so bad in every department this year and yet it's so easy to see where we could have hugely improved.

Awful transfers

All the shocking red cards

Excluding of key players

6 point deduction

27.managers

Joey Pelupessy

This league is cack this year.2/3 decent teams at the most.

I hope it remains this bad if we can somehow scramble back up.

• Like 1

Just now, CircleSeven said:

Adem Poric still played in the top division though. And I’m sure he was worse. 

Mainly appeared when we were testing players for cup games. He certainly didn't set the world alight, but I dont remember wanting to stick pins in my eyes watching Adem Poric.

He was a right nob though - served him in a shop once and thought he was the mutts nuts 

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Mainly appeared when we were testing players for cup games. He certainly didn't set the world alight, but I dont remember wanting to stick pins in my eyes watching Adem Poric.

He was a right nob though - served him in a shop once and thought he was the mutts nuts 

Brilliant 😂

I think Joey Pelupessy is a bit duff. But not the worst in 50 years at the club. I think Adem was worse, particularly as he played for us when we were good. Might be wrong of course. But I’ll take your word for it that he was a bellend!

10 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Tell you what, just look at that recruitment right there - Marriot, Brown and Kachunga. Unreal.

We have been so, so bad in every department this year and yet it's so easy to see where we could have hugely improved.

Awful transfers

Excluding of key players

6 point deduction

27.managers

Joey Pelupessy

Had too look at our website completely forgot we had a player called Brown. 

7 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

He’s on 8k a week...probably be one of the biggest earners in league 1 if he gets a new contract on those terms...let that sink in..joey p one of the biggest earners in league 1...he’s not ‘cheap’...stop this myth

He really isn't. 

Why do you make stuff up?

I do feel that it’s fashionable to slate Joey. Giving away fouls as a defensive midfielder is the norm. Most defensive midfielders will be pushing boundaries of what’s within the laws of the game all game to disrupt/dispossess the opposition. I don’t blame him for giving the foul away any more than I blame Bannan for missing the pen and killing the game off. Players miss pens. 

The build up to their goal isn’t Joey’s fault for me. He gave a free kick away in their area. It’s not taken quickly and we had time to reset. Thereafter there are two more mistakes....

Reach unexplainably heads the long free kick into touch when unchallenged and ball is too long and going out anyway. Poor from Reach and poor from those around him not to let him know to leave it go/watch it sail out in case he cannot see players not getting it.

Bannan, like a moth to a flame runs towards the ball, following it wherever it goes. He’s unable to mark a man and allow others to mark theirs. The goal scorer doesn’t so much play a give and go, more so a give and wait for the ball to be played back once Bannan has left him in loads of space. It’s a bit under10 football following the ball around like that. 

7 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Awful transfers

Excluding of key players

6 point deduction

27.managers

Joey Pelupessy

Other than that though, we’re geared up for success 🙂 

5 hours ago, Philb125 said:

I do feel that it’s fashionable to slate Joey. Giving away fouls as a defensive midfielder is the norm. Most defensive midfielders will be pushing boundaries of what’s within the laws of the game all game to disrupt/dispossess the opposition. I don’t blame him for giving the foul away any more than I blame Bannan for missing the pen and killing the game off. Players miss pens. 

The build up to their goal isn’t Joey’s fault for me. He gave a free kick away in their area. It’s not taken quickly and we had time to reset. Thereafter there are two more mistakes....

Reach unexplainably heads the long free kick into touch when unchallenged and ball is too long and going out anyway. Poor from Reach and poor from those around him not to let him know to leave it go/watch it sail out in case he cannot see players not getting it.

Bannan, like a moth to a flame runs towards the ball, following it wherever it goes. He’s unable to mark a man and allow others to mark theirs. The goal scorer doesn’t so much play a give and go, more so a give and wait for the ball to be played back once Bannan has left him in loads of space. It’s a bit under10 football following the ball around like that. 

He does it quite often to be honest (Bannan I mean)