pelupessy

Guest The Claw

17 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

In spite of some stiff competition he wins the award for the worst Ive seen at Wednesday for nigh on 50 years. Yes folks and sorry to all his apologists he really is that poor.

Oh I don’t know....Jeffers took some beating. Joey would be a lot better in a better team that doesn’t lapse into panic mode at the first sign of trouble. He’s certainly not the only potential scapegoat although he gets bad press on here. Then again, so does everybody else!

Any central midfielder who seems scared to receive the ball when there is an opposition player nearby is not good enough in my view. I genuinely do not think he’s L1 quality, I think he’d be bang average there. Compare him to Semedo who couldn’t quite make the step up to The Championship, he’s not got one attribute that compares favourably to Jose. On a similar vein, compare him to Prutton, again I’d say he’s not got one better attribute and Prutton wasn’t always a regular starter in League 1.

45 minutes ago, Elderly Owl said:

Oh I don’t know....Jeffers took some beating. Joey would be a lot better in a better team that doesn’t lapse into panic mode at the first sign of trouble. He’s certainly not the only potential scapegoat although he gets bad press on here. Then again, so does everybody else!

I did say in spite of some stiff competition including Jeffers and some others mentioned on here who would also be in the running I grant you that. A lot on here tho do agree with me tho that he is particularly poor. Getting a thread under his own name is testament to that. Still its all about opinions etc which is why I enjoy some of the stuff mon here. Stay safe my friend.