MIKE ASHLEY

41 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

But, he is a competent odious toad... 

Having known staff who have worked for the company in Shirebrook, I would not want him anywhere near our club.

We need a new owner absolutely but not Arsehole Ashley

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Newcastle fans like a moan, but hes run them well.. Financially. They have a decent scouting system and have unearthed gems like Sissoko and Perez. He has no interest in footballing glory - just wants the prem money. But untill we got to that stage hed invest to get us there - if indeed he had any interest in taking over. After that he just wants to finish 17th and collect his money. Right now Id take that. 

I mean it's opinions and all that, but if we were getting rid of Chansiri I'd rather it wasn't to some a little bit less worse than DC is.

poo is still poo, even if it's not as poo as it was before

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burnsie said:

Never understand the stick he gets 

Self made man. One of the only retail businesses to still be strong. Yes he comes across as a tool sometimes, but no more than most football managers/chairman..... I doubt he'd ever write his name in seats on the north 

No just rename the stadium all together 

Guest Grandad
4 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Newcstle supporters hae been campaigning for the remobal of Ashley for a good number of years, now. It is only trdrnyly that theyhave had a reasonablr run of good fortune

But yet, some of our more enlightened dupporters ish to chanhe one misfortune for anothre.They are probably wishing for a ewuen  of Steve Bruce, but be careful what you wish for.We are more likely to end up wit Robert te Bruce, and Hollywood not withstanding, that was a catastrophy as well

when you post your consistent defences of Chansiri I picture you sat at home punching yourself in the face

2 hours ago, Noleafclover said:

Not sure Newcastle fans would agree. 

They again are on decline. Not that I think it would happen anyway but honestly he's not the right way to go. 

We don't get to choose which way to go though do we! I'd take Newcastle's decline over the last 20 years over ours.  Anyone who can rescue us from this mess, stabilise us in championship mid table would be welcome 

Guest Mcguigan
2 hours ago, onslow said:

Mike Ashley buys sports direct warehouse in sheffield = Mike Ashley’s going to buy the Owls next

easy journalism...

Expect a Nixon exclusive shortly.

I imagine Chansiri is like one of those clueless nutters who goes on Dragons Den declaring his business which is currently making a huge loss is worth millions because that's what his 'projections' tell him it will be worth in future years

Edited by poite

Guest Grandad
30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Ashley is more hated on Tyneside than Charlie Chancer is here. Think if he took over a lot of fans would pack us in. I'd be embarrassed if he ever set foot in Hillsborough as owner.

Id imagine in a direct poll between the 2 more would want him than Chansiri

It would take more than money....Elephants in the Don, stupid crest ripped down, public shows of disdain (although this is difficult at present...He needs to know that the fan base is serious..

*im not advocating any of the above.

4 hours ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

No, no, no.

I don't want Hillsborough to become an advertising platform for the Chairman's ego and his other businesses.

oh wait...

"Define "businesses"..."

:Chansiri:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

I wonder if you dropped a story on the Newcastle forum that Chansiri is going to buy them, how they would react then 

Ha, would love to see that.  

People saying we shouldn’t accept someone bad just so we can replace Chansiri, but we’re a league 1 club now. And let’s face it, Ashley would do a better job getting us back to the top again 

• Like 1