Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1. Was MA ever interested in us, or did someone say he might be just cos he was planning to sell NUFC 

2. Can't imagine MA and DC being able to negotiate, even before he approached Bruce 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bizarrely SWFC's (independent) valuation will clearly drop in L1 but DC won't acknowledge it - whatever he's wanting now, as a Championship club, is likely to be what he would demand/accept in L1.

 

It's going to compound our misery for a while - the challenge for DC is will he fund a promotion campaign and re-structure the club to prevent this nonsense happening in future. I doubt there's many who are optimistic on that front.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcstle supporters hae been campaigning for the remobal of Ashley for a good number of years, now. It is only trdrnyly that theyhave had a reasonablr run of good fortune

But yet, some of our more enlightened dupporters ish to chanhe one misfortune for anothre.They are probably wishing for a ewuen  of Steve Bruce, but be careful what you wish for.We are more likely to end up wit Robert te Bruce, and Hollywood not withstanding, that was a catastrophy as well

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Newcstle supporters hae been campaigning for the remobal of Ashley for a good number of years, now. It is only trdrnyly that theyhave had a reasonablr run of good fortune

But yet, some of our more enlightened dupporters ish to chanhe one misfortune for anothre.They are probably wishing for a ewuen  of Steve Bruce, but be careful what you wish for.We are more likely to end up wit Robert te Bruce, and Hollywood not withstanding, that was a catastrophy as well

If we could chuck them damn elephants in the Don then maybe trdrnyly we could have a reasonablr run of good fortune.

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Ashley's empire is crumbling. Covid has hit him hard


He's not going to leave one football club with a fanbase with an over entitled sense of purpose to come and buy another one. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

 

And my wife wants £100m for the stadium as well

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burnsie said:

1. Was MA ever interested in us, or did someone say he might be just cos he was planning to sell NUFC 

2. Can't imagine MA and DC being able to negotiate, even before he approached Bruce 

 

 

 

 

didnt he pay the crazy figure in full?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Noleafclover said:

Things are bad but.............Mike Ashley.......really?!?!?! Christ!

So what have we got to lose ?

 

Under DC’s tenure, things will only get worse.

 

I don’t particularly like MA any more than the next man, but I reckon he’d turn us round in the long run

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

So what have we got to lose ?

 

Under DC’s tenure, things will only get worse.

 

I don’t particularly like MA any more than the next man, but I reckon he’d turn us round in the long run

Not sure Newcastle fans would agree. 

They again are on decline. Not that I think it would happen anyway but honestly he's not the right way to go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...