• Paterson
    • Hutchinson
    • Rhodes
    • Windass
    • Bannan
    • Pelupessy
    • Green
    • Kachunga

Bannan was the closest 10/10 performance in a Wednesday shirt I've seen in a long time.

As an overall team performance brilliant, where has that been hiding.

Well done Wednesday

Edited by Bluewings
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

If anybody votes somebody else other than Bannan, they are either taking the ******** or have an agenda with Bannan.

The best individual performance from a Wednesday player for a long time.

Bannan was quality, but I went for Reach for two brilliant goals from wingback. Bannan ran the show, but still got to put the ball in the net. There were 6 or 7 other players I could have given it to as well, to be fair. Palmer/Paterson for the the goal of the season. Hutchinson was excellent, Windass ran Cardiff ragged and a lovely assist, Rhodes another predators finish and Borner set us on the way.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Bannan was quality, but I went for Reach for two brilliant goals from wingback. Bannan ran the show, but still got to put the ball in the net. There were 6 or 7 other players I could have given it to as well, to be fair. Palmer/Paterson for the the goal of the season. Hutchinson was excellent, Windass ran Cardiff ragged and a lovely assist, Rhodes another predators finish and Borner set us on the way.

And I forgot to mention Lees, who blocked everything Cardiff threw (literally) at us.

• Like 1

Every player was superb. 

Bannan of course wins it.

Reach was top class. He is massively underrated on here. He is as close to you

could ever want for a LWB in the Championship. 

Palmer superb. 

The back three worked like a dream, and for the first time looked like they were comfortable bringing it out.

Hutch and Paterson were tireless, and Paterson showed real quality.

Windass was selfless again. I think Moore has had a word with him about his prior greed. So much better.

Rhodes wonderful. Great strikers performance.

• Like 2

Well. That was nice. 
Can’t get my head round it. Cardiff are a good side and we absolutely destroyed them. Carved them apart for fun and kept them out with some terrific defending. Forget the relegation worries for an evening and just enjoy what happened. 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bannan played like that at Watford.  Just need another 7 games like that from him.

I've said all season, the only players we have who can score are Rhodes, Paterson and Windass, and we should play all three and attack. Bit too late now though.