WATFORD V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Anyone watching the Watford coverage?

There’s a “female” presenter with long dark hair.

I’m thinking transgendered though. See what you think

Don’t think Micah Hyde is ever going to be on University Challenge either 

• Like 1

Two big talking points from a Wednesday point of view and neither of them being discussed by the commentators.

Even when the players are remonstrating with the officials, they’ve still not picked up on it.

Weve been in this game more than they are giving Wednesday credit for 

Real challenge comes in the second half:

Other teams have shown an ability to find and exploit our weaknesses after the break.

Norwich zoned in on Urhoghide.  I fully expect Watford to move the ball to the one flank and attack down Reach's side, as he's both ineffective and on the yellow.  If we are smart we'll replace him for the restart, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Bannan will get my MOM and that’s before the 2nd half finishes. Nobody else is interested.

Well done Barry Bannan.

Don’t put your mom down. I am sure others would give her a go.

• Haha 1

Coventry losing and Rotherham drawing is okay,  need brum to lose later but worried about that one.  

This won’t be the fixture that relegated us, it’s the next 8 games we have to somehow win against weaker sides 

• Haha 1

When the ball was played Success had definitely advanced beyond Failure. Failure made ground and turned the ball into the net. The ref incorrectly over ruled the linesman as Success caused failure to turn the ball into his own net, he was interfering with play.

Whether Failure or Success turned the ball into the net, Success was offside.     

• Like 1

There doesn't seem to be much discussion of the offside - what that correct under the new rules? (Dogshít as they are). I thought it was still offside - he's stood a yard away and swinging his leg at the ball - so surely that's still offside under the new rules, no?

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Coventry losing and Rotherham drawing is okay,  need brum to lose later but worried about that one.  

This won’t be the fixture that relegated us, it’s the next 8 games we have to somehow win against weaker sides 

We need to be picking up points now, and taking advantage of others slipping up. We need to take something away from this game

I just dont understand posters slagging off Brian Laws. He's giving an honest opinion.

1. Watford have better players than us - true.

2. Watford play it out well from the back - true

3. Wednesday are not very good at playing it out from the back - true

4. So why do something you're not very good at - true.

If he's said anything there which isn't true then Im sorry but I haven't been playing or watching football most of my life.

• Love 1