WATFORD V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Maybe there is something wrong with me but given we are playing the second placed team I don’t think we are that awful. They are better than us and have better players but we’ve given it a bit of a go and had a couple of chances. 
I also can’t get into the groove of slating the commentary on I follow. Just a couple of blokes commenting on the match. 
I must be ill. 

Fair comment pal

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Maybe there is something wrong with me but given we are playing the second placed team I don’t think we are that awful. They are better than us and have better players but we’ve given it a bit of a go and had a couple of chances. 
I also can’t get into the groove of slating the commentary on I follow. Just a couple of blokes commenting on the match. 
I must be ill. 

Nope, I am100% with you.

Not being embarrassed by top side and nothing wrong with commentary.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

I've  had two decades of poor health, none of it self inflicted.

Never been awwed at by media luvvies for weeing my talent up against the wall either.

Experiencing issues with your physical health issues doesn't grant you permission to slander those with mental health issues. Stay classy 👌

• Love 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I actually think we are doing ok. They are miles better than us technically but we are hanging in there and could be level with better finishing. Bannan has been excellent so far.

Just one pet peeve. I honestly think their goal should be disallowed. If Lees doesn’t touch the ball it’s offside but the only reason he plays the ball is because the striker is behind him. Surely that means he’s interfering with play?

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Anyone watching the Watford coverage?

There’s a “female” presenter with long dark hair.

I’m thinking transgendered though. See what you think

She is well within my standards.

To be fair, I would take a stab at a rolling donut.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Anyone watching the Watford coverage?

There’s a “female” presenter with long dark hair.

I’m thinking transgendered though. See what you think

Dark eyed but no adams apple but just said maybe we should have had a penalty for shove on Rhodes