WATFORD V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

For what it's worth I never have,or ever will, want Sheffield Wednesday to be anything other than a gigantic massive success.....and that goes for this season as well. This set of players perhaps don't deserve the kind of loyalty we have but this is Sheffield Wednesday Football Club and nowt else matters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

Such a pity Chansiri won't pick Shaw from the start. Then again, given Chansiri antipathy towards those who stand up to him, I suppose Shaw can consider himself lucky to still be able to walk. 

One can see the obvious advantages of picking pelapsuuy (from Chansiri point of view) He's useless, ineffective, and a yes man. 

Don't worry Chansiri, everything is going to your plan. We're heading down to the third division. 

In many ways it might be better if we went bust and had to start all over again in league 9 

In that event, You'd be gone , banned from football for life and we'd have a better chance of getting from league nine to the Premier league without you than we have of getting there whilst you are at the club. 

Not playing Shaw in midfield is brainless whoever is responsible.. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Think I watched a different game to Giddings and Laws. Entertaining game IMO.   They kept saying Watford were still in first gear- but they need the points as much as us, so that is tripe.

Prem Lge team in all but name plays home to Lge 1 team in all but name.

1-0 to home team but nothing in it, in my opinion.   

And for their goal, their attacker is interfering with play surely, otherwise Lees leaves it.

And why is Wildsmith diving on his goal line.  Westwood just might have come out to smother that cross.

And our best chance falls to Rhodes and he fluffs it for once. On another day it might have ended 1-1.

Wouldn't say it was entertaining.

We was neat and comfortable on the ball (apart from Borner's cryuff turn) but we also

lacked any kinda threat and real purpose going forward it was almost pre season friendly mode.

It played out like we expected to loose just cos they are top, it was the lack of fire we showed

that was annoying.

Also, Bannan does the pass of the game to Windass and Idk what he's thinking but that's 1-1.