WATFORD V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

There doesn't seem to be much discussion of the offside - what that correct under the new rules? (Dogshít as they are). I thought it was still offside - he's stood a yard away and swinging his leg at the ball - so surely that's still offside under the new rules, no?

We always lose out on these ******** referee decisions

Deffo 

1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

There doesn't seem to be much discussion of the offside - what that correct under the new rules? (Dogshít as they are). I thought it was still offside - he's stood a yard away and swinging his leg at the ball - so surely that's still offside under the new rules, no?

It was offside but the ref made his own rules up. That or he is in a gay relationship with the linesman and they had a lovers’ tiff before kick off that spilled over into the game.

1 minute ago, Kew Owl said:

Watford playing within themselves according to Paul Merson

You can only beat the poo put in front of you, and Watford are beating the poo in front of them. Maybe they know how dogshit Wednesday are so don’t feel the need to play at anything other than second gear. Should be filling their boots really

• Like 1

I think we’re getting frustrated with the ref.

If we lose, Wildsmith should smack him.

Not because the ref deserves it, but it will at least prevent Wildsmith from playing in the next game.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I think we’re getting frustrated with the ref.

If we lose, Wildsmith should smack him.

Not because the ref deserves it, but it will at least prevent Wildsmith from playing in the next game.

If the Ref is outside of the 6 yard box he'll be safe.

• Haha 4