Pelupessy

He tries his best and that’s all he can do.

If we have better players and he is being picked ahead of them then it’s the managers fault (at the moment I don’t think we have due to injuries).

And if we don’t have better players and he isn’t good enough for this level then it’s the chairman / whoever signs players fault for leaving us short. 

• Like 1

He had an excellent first half and an ok second compared to the rest.

I think it’s like a lot of other positions in our team. He isn’t great but there’s nobody better night now.

Should play every game until Luongo is fit. If ever.

Plus, the bonus that Hutch is a very good CB.

• Love 1

He’s a good team player.

Not all players in a ‘Team’ have to be world beaters.

Unfortunately we don’t have anything that resembles a team at the moment, just a collection of individuals.

Frankly at the moment I feel sorry for him having to play alongside Bannan. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

He’s a good team player.

Not all players in a ‘Team’ have to be world beaters.

Unfortunately we don’t have anything that resembles a team at the moment, just a collection of individuals.

Frankly at the moment I feel sorry for him having to play alongside Bannan. 

Many a better player has been made to look rank average playing alongside Bannan. Other than the fabulous Kieran Lee in his prime I can’t think of another player shining playing CM for us in a team with Bannan. 

I think Joey  + Shaw + FDB, whilst lacking quality may well provide enough battle and all round capability to not lose a midfield battle. When did we last do that? I can’t remember a game where we were on top in midfield for years.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Many a better player has been made to look rank average playing alongside Bannan. Other than the fabulous Kieran Lee in his prime I can’t think of another player shining playing CM for us in a team with Bannan. 

I think Joey  + Shaw + FDB, whilst lacking quality may well provide enough battle and all round capability to not lose a midfield battle. When did we last do that? I can’t remember a game where we were on top in midfield for years.

Forest away 0 - 3.

Popped up in my Facebook feed yesterday. I took a screenshot of their forums after the game and they were drooling over our midfield and the chances we put on a plate for Hooper etc..

In particular the golden one from Oldham.

Mad how badly we have regressed

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jrh said:

Thought Pelupessy did well to be fair to him. 

Chump - Adam Reach with one of the most bottle less, pathetic performances I've ever seen. 

Can't wait to see the back of reach, no fight, no passion, no effort just treading water until he fecks off at the end of the season, disgraceful he can ferk off now for me and take some of his mates with him. 

• Like 1

Genuinely never understood the grief Joey gets on here, he's far far from our worst player and one of only a handful that you can say puts 100% in every game.

He's not even as bad as most people make out, yes he's not the most gifted technical player but that's not what he's in the team to do. You won't see him pinging balls 40/50 yards but he's great at pressing the other team and winning the ball back, it's just a shame that when we have won it back the other players that supposedly are there to create things seem incapable of doing so.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Wouldn’t get in any other championship side! He had a good game yesterday but how many good games had he had in last 4 yrs? Count them on 3 fingers ? Don’t let him having a good game yesterday mask how average or less than he’d been while he been here. The biggest problem is we have let quality go one way or another and we have replaced with FAR less talent. That’s why we now staring relegation in the face the players simply are not good enough. Put the 6 points back on we’d still be sane place in the league. The writing has been on the wall last couple of seasons but you could tell after 6 games we wasn’t going to create enough chances then the few we do the players playing now not good enough to convert ! As for Bannan he doesn’t look the same player and his legs might be going a bit but having played with hooper lee ff Wallace fletcher joao hunt pudil and Co to this lot even messi and Ronaldo would look different!!!!

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Have you seen him stood next to Bannan, towers over him 

Not talking about height. He’s got zero power. Will never make it as a pro.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

It is easily the poorest part of his game but he is getting better at it then he was. Bannan plays just as many poor short passes a game as Pelupessy does. Pelupessy's major issue is he never looks comfortable when given the ball under pressure. Which is why players don't tend to give him the ball as often as they should do in situations. But I would play him as off the ball he is our best player.

Fair dos. Good points in the main.