Darren Moore

Can only think Wednesday got desperate with the situation and made Darren Moore a financial offer he couldn't turn down.

No the reason makes sense why he has come here.

Will judge Darren Moore from start of next season at earliest.

He is basically free fighting at moment when the building full ablaze.

• Like 3

The self depreciation continues. Ruining a career as the OP suggests is an exaggeration.

Beyond the end of this season there is a decent opportunity for Moore in my opinion. A lot of players moving on and he seems to get a lot of decent young players in.

I only hope we have the ability to spend a proportionate amount of money and DC allows him to do his thing. 

We just need to make sure we don’t judge or tarnish Moore with this season which is easier said than done. 

• Like 2

It really doesn't matter if he loses first 10 on the bounce. 

He is totally and utterly not responsible for our results this season. I will say the same if he keeps us up. Its down to to the players now. 

Next season is where we judge him. If we exist

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Ready to go again next week - Darren Moore .

No way I'm I slaggjng DM off here but it sounded like Thompson in disguise!

I don’t think he can win really. Pulls more or less hinted each week they were rubbish bless them I need some new faces. Thompson was more positive and got five home wins. DM reminds me more of CC who would be trying to find positives and perspective even after a derby defeat which is a mode of operating, he didn’t know when to criticise.

Whilst there is a chance of survival I expect DM to be positive but as that wanes he needs to be talking of binning them off 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

The self depreciation continues. Ruining a career as the OP suggests is an exaggeration.

Beyond the end of this season there is a decent opportunity for Moore in my opinion. A lot of players moving on and he seems to get a lot of decent young players in.

I only hope we have the ability to spend a proportionate amount of money and DC allows him to do his thing. 

We just need to make sure we don’t judge or tarnish Moore with this season which is easier said than done. 

Do you think Moore will have the chance to build his own squad?

Do you think the club will change its direction towards recruitment and get it right for once?

Do you think we have any money to spend?

Pundits across the board have said this was a poor career move by Moore. And I believe it will be. Personally given the erratic and short term nature of our chairman, I don’t think Moore will be manager for our League One campaign.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What would you like his post match comments to be that would help him as a new manager in a new role

I would like him to say that the performance wasn't acceptable, that the players need to show  more fight, that he has seen what certain players bring to the team, but hey.....he's learnt the players names.....jesus!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There is literally no chance Moore was brought in for any reason as sensible as planning for next season.

It's more likely he was appointed based on Chansiri reading a random post on twitter moaning that we only ever appoint out of work foreigners.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, megsonstheman said:

I would like him to say that the performance wasn't acceptable, that the players need to show  more fight, that he has seen what certain players bring to the team, but hey.....he's learnt the players names.....jesus!

I'd do the same. I'd come out with if they think that's acceptable in one of my times they are sadly mistaken because the minimum requirement is effort. However that isn't his style. You could see that in his first press conference. 

You can't now get get pissed off St him for it. He isn't that of man. It's also categorically not his fault out team are the way they are. It is his fault to come into it but no way can you blame him for the position we find ourselves in. 

In no way is he a yes man. Wait for it. You will see. These players aren't the type to prove anybody wrong. 

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What would you like his post match comments to be that would help him as a new manager in a new role

Cutting out the flannel would be a very good start, we have been watching this tripe for a while and it doesn't really wash. UTO.

• Like 2