⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

They are in second gear and comfortably in control. For a team in relegation trouble we are showing so little fight it's criminal.

The way we sit off teams and watch them play without so much as a challenge has been the story of the season. 

Never seen a Wednesday team with so little fight or character. Every single one of them can do one. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Get that mate but Darren Moore has only just got here so surely he isn't going to think we are doomed and should try to stick what the players are used too but with fine adjustments ...so to try this passing out from the back malarkey is absolutely criminal to me....only good sides with good players can do this, so to try and change and make our players do it ...well another nail for me.

Your probably right. I can’t summon any enthusiasm to even analyse it really. Maybe we should sack Moore now and get it over with?

• Haha 1

Just now, Andrew6666 said:

I wonder which player will draw the media short straw to come out with:

"We'll try better next game, pinky promise"

Either that or Moore saying, 'It's how we react', since it's been very evident how we react when we go behind all season.

• Like 1

Just now, theowlsman said:

Wednesday want to play nice football but forget they’re in a relegation scrap and don’t play battling to get out of trouble football. No aggression, no hassling of players, no running their nads off, just going through the motions. None of them want to play for us. 

Good summary this.

The pub league is a battling league and we will get relegated from there too as we have no bite.

• Like 1

Just now, Daz said:

They are in second gear and comfortably in control. For a team in relegation trouble we are showing so little fight it's criminal.

The way we sit off teams and watch them play without so much as a challenge has been the story of the season. 

Never seen a Wednesday team with so little fight or character. Every single one of them can do one. 

Shocking isn't it Daz ...I said the other day it's the worst Wedensday side I've seen and I'm including Turner Irvine and Eustace times .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Daz said:

Good summary this.

The pub league is a battling league and we will get relegated from there too as we have no bite.

It'll be a different side entirely next season

14 players out of contract in the summer

Bannan's contract could mean he's a really expensive squad player sat on the bench week in week out though 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Daz said:

Forget the chairman for now, this lot need lynching....

They play every game like a pre-season friendly.

Set of spinelesswankers!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Your probably right. I can’t summon any enthusiasm to even analyse it really. Maybe we should sack Moore now and get it over with?

Well he is just another in a long line of poor managerial appointments .. so what do we expect.. it will be rinse and repeat after a poor start to next season.

• Like 1

I remember sitting down to watch England v San Marino all those years ago and falling off the sofa p***in myself when they scored inside 10secs  . . . . I’ve just experienced the same feeling . . .
unfortunately it’s becoming a weekly occurrence !!!