Protest on Wednesday at ground

29 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Yet some Wednesday fans continue to pay for I follow to watch our games which puts money in Chansiri's pocket. 

Bizarre. 

S36 - in all fairness I wouldn’t give Chansiri a penny as he  has robed the supporters since the day he arrived but as a supporter I can’t offer my opinion unless I watch how the team playing. To do that I have to subscribe to iFollow. Having said that I regretfully along with thousands of fans have seen first hand the inept performance of our current players that wear the SWFC shirt, It poses the question  why do I support this club - the answer goes back to birth.

1 hour ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Lets give them elephants a little swim in the river.

Whatever we do needs publicity.

We can't boycott  games.

We can't (or shouldn't) have crowds of protesters.

Anything we do needs to capture the attention of the media and  DC.

So:-

KIDNAP THE ELEPHANTS!

Demand the departure of D.C. and Paxo in a

publicized "Ransom note" sent to D.C. through

the media.

The popular press love anything like this. Get the

local TV, Look North and Calendar involved and ,

through them national TV.

If possible make sure the Media in Thailand are aware, maybe embarrassing Chansiri in his own country may make him realise the depth of feeling against him by our fans.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Yet some Wednesday fans continue to pay for I follow to watch our games which puts money in Chansiri's pocket. 

Bizarre. 

Are you advocating an ifollow boycott? Not sure I can miss every game to be honest. I’m like a damn crack head for it! But would go for a one off to make a point if everyone did. From what I’ve read ifollow numbers are super low anyway so not exactly lining DCs pockets much. 

30 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

When do protests really work? The black balloon was laughable. The only thing this man understands is cash, the only thing that will force a change is cut off his revenue, that's what forced a change last time in the Dave Allen era not banners and balloons

I think he’s a proud man and targeted social media highlighting his incompetence to anyone close to him will hurt.  You’re right, hitting his business will be the quickest way to force a change but I don’t know how we do that.  Pointing out that he’s late paying wages and failed to file statutory accounts on time may damage his reputation (assuming he’s not already labelled an idiot in his own country).  

9 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Whatever we do needs publicity.

We can't boycott  games.

We can't (or shouldn't) have crowds of protesters.

Anything we do needs to capture the attention of the media and  DC.

So:-

KIDNAP THE ELEPHANTS!

Demand the departure of D.C. and Paxo in a

publicized "Ransom note" sent to D.C. through

the media.

The popular press love anything like this. Get the

local TV, Look North and Calendar involved and ,

through them national TV.

If possible make sure the Media in Thailand are aware, maybe embarrassing Chansiri in his own country may make him realise the depth of feeling against him by our fans.

Photos of those f.ckin ridiculous elephants in random parts of Sheffield with a note attached.  Fantastic.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Anyone reckon we could get a proper legal petition for an investigation into financial irregularities agents paxo etc going to the FA, or the  media. 

Personally I'm sure there's something far more "fishy" going on at our club and the ammount of involvement/influence paxo has here other than simply Dc being incompetent. 

It may lead us into further problems, and more hot water though the reality of Dc still being in charge looks to be heading us that way anyhow, but with covid direct protests and venting of frustration won't work, especially since Dc seems to have fled into hiding and is sat no doubt in a corner with his eyes shut and fingers in his ears. 

Just a thought, and I'm sure theres someone more in the know on these things and legality. 

^^^ I think that this sort of thing is the way to go. Standing in the rain booing and hissing, even if a number of people meeting up does meet Covid-19 restrictions and when the owner is thousands of miles away, won't have the desired affect on the people/person that matters.

I've often wondered if there would be a case for a creditors' winding up petition (12 points for any incumbent owner, presumably, but we're going down this season anyway).

There has to be plenty of people still owed money from season ticket sales two years ago. However, it looks like the current company has hedged this sort of action by selling off the ground so the only assets will be players' contracts, good will (of which there isn't a great deal left), the brand and a shop full of last season's kit.

The petitioners as creditors will go to the back of the queue if it gets to payouts (I am definitely NOT a legal expert but I think HMRC and the banks are way ahead in the queue)

Any new buyer will probably pick that lot up for the customary £1 but then there's the debts to sort out and the ground to buy back (or as a minimum, a favourable lease to sort out). The 2020 legislation that factors in the Covid-19 element also protects businesses from this action anyway.

Inevitably, a group action of this sort would probably finish off the company and perhaps even the club ("law of unintended consequences") but it shows what contempt the fans get from the current regime. when, practically, the arrangement has tied the hands of disgruntled customers.

(PS I am not approving of or advocating that this should be a course of action.. It's just one scenario but, in practice, it's probably one scenario that can be ruled out as an option if the club is to survive)

Anyone wanting change needs to simply email the club and make your point in a very clear yet calm way.

Email after email after email.

Someone by default will need to action them. It will go upwards in the hierarchy quickly.

Make your noise on social media, even. Not abusive, just a simple barrage of a simple message that we as a fanbase have had enough of inaction and the current way the club is being run. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

Anyone wanting change needs to simply email the club and make your point in a very clear yet calm way.

Email after email after email.

Someone by default will need to action them. It will go upwards in the hierarchy quickly.

Make your noise on social media, even. Not abusive, just a simple barrage of a simple message that we as a fanbase have had enough of inaction and the current way the club is being run. 

#wantourwednesdayback

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Protest group 'Time To Go Massimo' beamed a series of 30ft high images on to Elland Road stadium before and during Monday night's goalless draw against Middlesbrough and claims to have received positive feedback from the majority of fans.

What would our equivalent be?

Time To Flee Chansiri?

Time To Do One Dejphon?

• Haha 2