Protest on Wednesday at ground

Guest T Hardy
22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The Gold Elephants are a symbol relevant to Thai Culture

To target the elephants is basically a gesture to offend all Thai people

Not something I want to be ever associated with, involved with, or endorsing because I totally disagree with the golden elephants being any part of anything relating too disquiet amongst Owls fans

It would be a gesture to say we want Chansiri out, not directed at all Thai people, although I’m sure some would spin it as so

If US fans were disgruntled with a Brit owner and threw fish and chips on the pitch to protest, I’d probably find it quite funny 

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Who was it who lobbed tennis balls onto the pitch? 

I mean that would send a message...plus it would be quite funny seeing Tom Lees try to control a tennis ball. 

Charlton I think.

im hearing all this but whatever you do do it with respect . what if chansiri just pulls the plug on paying all the bills? would administration be possible? or would it be straight liquidation? why cant the efl investigate him and decide if he is now unfit to run a football club? if he is could he be forced to sell? or if he chooses could he liquidate us? im all for a massive protest either now or in the future but lets do it with some kind of class if possible . 

18 hours ago, prowl said:

It would be very effective if fans turned up to the first game but didn't go in. Chanting outside the ground loudly but peaceably or just standing  still and having a minutes silence for the death of our hopes. It needs to be something different that the media can latch on to.

Not convinced, I'll have my ST so will have got the money anyhow.

Better in the ground with TV cameras and banners so many  that the messages will always be seen.

On 27/02/2021 at 19:26, Mightyowl1867 said:

Who’s with me, let’s show chansiri we mean business 💪💪

Why not it's not like DC is currently 6,000 miles away from Hillsborough home in Thailand or anything.

Why not just stop buying the merchandise, stop buying any tickets, stop giving any of your money to the club.

Then when fans are allowed back in games don't go, an empty stadium will be a much bigger statement, that sitting in the stands having paid £35-40 to get in to shout Chansiri out.

• Like 1

No wonder as a fan base we come across as apathetic 

Half of the fans want a boycott 

others want vandalism

others want to break lockdown rules

others want to fly an aeroplane 

Collectively, we all agree we want to do something but we’re not sure what yet 😂 

Guest LondonOwl313

I’m surprised those elephants haven’t been nicked already if they’re made of gold, must be worth a few quid. 

Might come in useful for when the administrators are trying to raise money so probably best not to throw them in the river

Guest LondonOwl313
24 minutes ago, Miffed said:

No wonder as a fan base we come across as apathetic 

Half of the fans want a boycott 

others want vandalism

others want to break lockdown rules

others want to fly an aeroplane 

Collectively, we all agree we want to do something but we’re not sure what yet 😂 

A big chunk of our fan base don’t have an ounce of business acumen between them so they just get driven by emotion and platitudes.

Influence the flow of capital in one way or another if you want change