Protest on Wednesday at ground

Guest T Hardy

Wait until Covid restrictions are eased, which shouldn’t be too long, and I’m sure Neil will get behind it and supporters trusts too and a lot will get involved 

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Arrange a time and I’ll be there 

Pointless exercise, Chansiri won't be there to experience it.

He will probably be unaware it even happened.

And even if he was aware he wouldn't realize that it was aimed at him.

• Like 7

Definitely not the right time (yet)

but when we can we should 

it’s all good people saying “he won’t listen so why bother”

im sure most protests started with that mindset, but it is only by doing it that you (maybe) get people to sit up and pay attention 

personally I’m 100% for it and I’m willing to make the 700 mile round trip to join in 

• Like 5

If it's going to be done, do it properly. Boycot the first game back after covid, for those who want to attend gather in the car park to make some noise. 

The second bit might be a bit pointless as Chansiri will still be in hiding, but the lack of ticket revenue will get his attention.

• Like 2

Guest T Hardy
16 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

With the COVID restrictions now is not the time.

We do as a fan base need to do something though when we are able to and I don’t just mean a handful of people under the South Stand after a match.

As a fan base we have been far far too passive in the past, no way would the pig fans or Leeds fans put up with the crap Chansiri is doing to the club if this were happening at their clubs.

It needs to be properly organised. Possibly a mass boycott of the opening match of the season, a series of projectors around the ground (like Leeds did) or a plane with a banner for example.

If fans don’t force the change, I can’t see there being one. It’s just so frustrating that the pandemic is stopping us letting Chansiri know exactly what we think of him.

Plane with a banner isn’t actually that expensive, is it? Would happily help crowdfund it.